Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Christi22222

Do we think they are really limiting numbers? That filled up insanely fast. My husband and I got in for the Dopey, but my nieces got all the way through registration including credit card, and then got the "it's all filled" notice. :(

Christi22222

Does anyone know if you can still get a Run Disney registration through partner travel providers? Or is that a thing of the past? Thank you! Apparently I've missed a lot in the couple years I've been out of the Run Disney loop!! Appreciate the help.

Schema

So, I was speeding through the registration process to make sure I got a spot. I did not enter my proof of time information and was planning on going back and doing that later. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do it. When I go to runDisney.com, the link sends me to the "manage account" site. However, from there, when I go to the Edit Registration area, it tells me to go back to runDisney.com to enter my time information. Any tips on what I'm missing?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So, I was speeding through the registration process to make sure I got a spot. I did not enter my proof of time information and was planning on going back and doing that later. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do it. When I go to runDisney.com, the link sends me to the "manage account" site. However, from there, when I go to the Edit Registration area, it tells me to go back to runDisney.com to enter my time information. Any tips on what I'm missing?

It should just open the registration for you to edit. Maybe you have to wait a bit to do so?

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Wow! Everything is sold out (except Castaway Cay)!
1F30E752-9886-461D-B333-C3673E98E6EC.png449B4BB2-99FA-499B-8AEF-0A19410A7DF0.png

Rose&Crown

This has to be capped much lower than usual. It filled so fast. Wonder if things get better between now and then if more spots will open.

Greenlawler

Rumors say they limited it to 30% which makes sense to me. Just a rumor I saw on the facebook group. There is no way demand shot up this much. Plus they are holding spots for perfects which amounts to another 600 spots or so off the board. Will be interested to read @Texas84 take on the numbers.

We logged on at 9:20 because we forgot. My wife is at the beach and I am at home working. I got in Dopey because I got to register last week, but my wife did not.

She's run every Dopey but one. We could not get her into any race. We immediately searched the charities, and all of their Dopey spots were gone too. Eventually around 10:00 someone told me Team in Training had Dopey spots.... I called her and she had already registered to run the 5,10, and Half through Give Kids the World and said she was content with the outcome. We love GKTW, and she is in hindsight happy she wont have to run the full.

Last edited:

Rteetz

Rumors say they limited it to 30% which makes sense to me. Just a rumor I saw on the facebook group. There is no way demand shot up this much. Plus they are holding spots for perfects which amounts to another 600 spots or so off the board. Will be interested to read @Texas84 take on the numbers.

We logged on at 9:20 because we forgot. My wife is at the beach and I am at home working. I got in Dopey because I got to register last week, but my wife did not.

She's run every Dopey but one. We could not get her into any race. We immediately searched the charities, and all of their Dopey spots were gone too. Eventually around 10:00 someone told me Team in Training had Dopey spots.... I called her and she had already registered to run the 5,10, and Half through Give Kids the World and said she was content with the outcome. We love GKTW, and she is in hindsight happy she wont have to run the full.
I had heard closer to 40% but definitely under 50%. The two challenges were kept quite low. Perfects were sent links starting Thursday. Initially they weren't sending them but after a lot of complaints Disney sent them on Thursday. If anyone hasn't got one yet definitely call.

Rose&Crown

With so much reduction (which could be just their wait and see approach) I wonder how they’ll manage wine and dine since they didn’t go this route at all.

Rteetz

With so much reduction (which could be just their wait and see approach) I wonder how they’ll manage wine and dine since they didn’t go this route at all.
Yeah Wine and Dine is a big question mark. They sold that race as normal. I think they are going to wait until large fall races are canceled. As of right now things like Boston and Chicago are still on but we all know that could change.

Rose&Crown

Yeah Wine and Dine is a big question mark. They sold that race as normal. I think they are going to wait until large fall races are canceled. As of right now things like Boston and Chicago are still on but we all know that could change.
Ya I could see it being cancelled. Or a heck of a lot more corrals.

draybook

I got up 30 minutes early because W&D went up for sale earlier than 9am CST. I had 6 tabs open along with my phone. I was all the way to the point of deciding if my wife would finish in less than 5 hours or not. I should have just picked no and moved on. Not sure if those extra 4 minutes decided the fate of being denied, but it sucked. She's looking at the bright side, it gives her more time to train.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom