Walt Disney Company 100 at [Cabochon] Disneyland

Disney Analyst

Yeah I am not sure if anything did change.

I do have a feeling they opted for the more "pearl" white fabric on the Castle to not mess with the projections, compared to the more reflective fabric used on the bridge banners.

But that pearl white fabric (as it appears in photos at least) seems to tie into what the characters are also wearing. A mix of platinum iridescence, and pearl iridescence.

SpaceMountainUK

Yeah I am not sure if anything did change.

I do have a feeling they opted for the more "pearl" white fabric on the Castle to not mess with the projections, compared to the more reflective fabric used on the bridge banners.

But that pearl white fabric (as it appears in photos at least) seems to tie into what the characters are also wearing. A mix of platinum iridescence, and pearl iridescence.
Surprised they didn’t add the multiple finials missing from the castle for the launch today. Most noticeable the main castle turret.

waltography

Is there video or anything anywhere?

ETA:

It's cute! They're like 6 years too late with the tropical house music and there's nothing revolutionary about throwing silver blazers on top of the standard cavalcade dancer fit, but there's a surprising number of characters here which is nice.

wtyy21

Technical glitches during #Disney100 kickoff livestream (fades to black).
WATCH LIVE_ Disney100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort 44-35 screenshot.png

During transition (fades into unknown character testcard)
WATCH LIVE_ Disney100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort 47-34 screenshot.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom