Walt Disney Classics Collection presents Dreamfinder with Figment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
I always like Thrawn. :D

The only difference between his arguements with me and your arguements with me is that we would always be fine with each other afterwords...Sortof like a truce... But I guess that isn't possible in tnhis situation...:lookaroun

Disney lover15

wow thats cool i cant wait me and my family are getting ready to go down to disney world. so i hope to hear some good news to know when i go down thanks!!!:wave:

jedimaster1227

Disney lover15 said:
wow thats cool i cant wait me and my family are getting ready to go down to disney world. so i hope to hear some good news to know when i go down thanks!!!:wave:

It won't happen THAT soon if you are preparing to leave. Don't expect it to be done or even started by the time you get to Orlando.

wannab@dis

jedimaster1227 said:
The only difference between his arguements with me and your arguements with me is that we would always be fine with each other afterwords...Sortof like a truce... But I guess that isn't possible in tnhis situation...:lookaroun
I don't see a need for a "truce" as there's nothing that requires it. I honestly don't take this stuff so serious as to worry about it that much. I will point out what I think are discrepencies and I'll point out where someone appears to be misrepresenting the facts. I'll always respond when someone mistakenly twists my points.

Here's the difference. Look at your post directly above this one. You really should have said "don't expect it to be done as it has NOT been confirmed and IF confirmed, it probably wouldn't be complete within the next year."

Big difference! There are people that read these forums that don't understand the simple fact that nothing happens until an announcement and even then, still may not happen. History proves that point. :lol:

MiklCraw4d

Louiecue said:
I didnt know where to post this so I'm posting it here!

I made it, Its Figment in real life
Figment_reallive.jpg

That's slightly terrifying :)

Looks like the pet of Trogdor the Burninator

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
wannab@dis said:
Big difference! There are people that read these forums that don't understand the simple fact that nothing happens until an announcement and even then, still may not happen. History proves that point. :lol:

uh...Timekeeper was shut down and construction walls were put up months before an official announcement came and just about every disney site had a good idea of what was coming long before that even.

Same with the Nemo overlay of the Living Seas.

Pirates redo, Expedition:Everest, and the return of the Submarine Voyage at Disneyland were all well known on internet message boards and work even started long before an official announcement.

Official announcements are saved for big press events so they can say to the media "see we got some great stuff in the pipeline!" so that the associated press in return can incorporate that into there news articles.

Legacy

Lewis Carroll said:
uh...Timekeeper was shut down and construction walls were put up months before an official announcement came and just about every disney site had a good idea of what was coming long before that even.

Same with the Nemo overlay of the Living Seas.

Pirates redo, Expedition:Everest, and the return of the Submarine Voyage at Disneyland were all well known on internet message boards and work even started long before an official announcement.

Official announcements are saved for big press events so they can say to the media "see we got some great stuff in the pipeline!" so that the associated press in return can incorporate that into there news articles.
But there was also more sources to the rumor outside of one or two sites. Leakings of those attractions started coming from different sources around the internet, which leads a bit more credibility to them.

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
I don't see a need for a "truce" as there's nothing that requires it. I honestly don't take this stuff so serious as to worry about it that much. I will point out what I think are discrepencies and I'll point out where someone appears to be misrepresenting the facts. I'll always respond when someone mistakenly twists my points.

Here's the difference. Look at your post directly above this one. You really should have said "don't expect it to be done as it has NOT been confirmed and IF confirmed, it probably wouldn't be complete within the next year."

Most of us knew about Mission:Space months before the announcement was made (Many of us knew about it before Horizons was gutted and torn down).

Many of us knew about the Siemens sponsership a half a year before it even happened.

We knew about the name change coming to Countdown to Extinction before it happened.

Announcements don't make the ride happen. Announcements let people know about something already underway. Announcements declare progress and news for the media to quench their thirst on until they can actually experience the new addition or attraction.

Any more examples necessary to prove my point? :drevil:

I believe you both..........................but MY TOMMYGUN DOESNT *RATA TAT TAT TAT RATA TAT TAT* (EVIL LAUGHING) MOO HA HA HA HA HA

"Maybe I'm off my hinges, but I believe you. I'm gunna give you 'till the count of ten to get your lousy, yella', no good, four-flushing carcas out my door. One. Two. Ten!!! *RATA TAT TAT TAT RATA TAT TAT* Merry Christmas you filthy animal *RATA TAT TAT TAT RATA TAT TAT*....And a happy new year!" *RATA TAT TAT TAT RATA TAT TAT*

That was an awesome movie! :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

wannab@dis

Your goal of wanting everyone to think you have all this insider information is as transparent as my window.
jedimaster1227 said:
Most of us
jedimaster1227 said:
Many of us
jedimaster1227 said:
Many of us
jedimaster1227 said:
It's becoming quite annoying. :wave:

Oh... by the way... There have been RESORTS announced and not built. There have been major projects announced that didn't happen. But then again, I'm sure you're ALWAYS right. :rolleyes:

You better hope that everything comes out exactly how you want in this rehab. If not... you're going to have SO much egg on your face. :lol:

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
Your goal of wanting everyone to think you have all this insider information is as transparent as my window.

It's becoming quite annoying. :wave:

Oh... by the way... There have been RESORTS announced and not built. There have been major projects announced that didn't happen. But then again, I'm sure you're ALWAYS right. :rolleyes:

You better hope that everything comes out exactly how you want in this rehab. If not... you're going to have SO much egg on your face. :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you, but when I said "many" or "most," I was referring to real people other than me.

Yes, things have been announced but not built...This is true, but I never said that it wasn't. I said that announcements are (in this day and age of Disney) made after work has already begun on the subject of the announcement. For example, the work on Cinderella's Castle suite for the Year of a Million Dreams celebration began before the announcement was made.

The way Disney handles projects now is very different than it was back when Walt still ran the company. We knew about Walt's Florida project because he announced it before it was built. There is always a chance with announcements that early in the process that things will change or get cancelled all together. Now (As in under Iger's direction), Disney releases an announcement when they are certain that it will happen. What is the point of having to admit that "that amazing project you announced" is not happening anymore? Would Disney really do that?

Shaman

Two words:

Project Gemini

:lookaroun

It took a while but I'm starting to kinda like the Imagination ride....especially since the little ones enjoy it so much. Maybe all it needs is Pixar characters...not DF.

*shrug*

jedimaster1227

Shaman said:
Two words:

Project Gemini

:lookaroun

It took a while but I'm starting to kinda like the Imagination ride....especially since the little ones enjoy it so much. Maybe all it needs is Pixar characters...not DF.

*shrug*

I think WDW has recieved enough Pixarification for now.:lookaroun

JimboJones123

Pixar Figment -- The conductor booths figment already looks pretty pixar already... maybe this can franchise the character?

jedimaster1227

JimboJones123 said:
Pixar Figment -- The conductor booths figment already looks pretty pixar already... maybe this can franchise the character?

Did you notice how much weight Figment has put on since he became digitized? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom