NowInc

rush job...but i had 5 free minutes today:D

...yeah..i need to fix it..oops

Attachments

• horizonsw.jpg
    horizonsw.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 168

matt88mph

Curse you, Microsoft Paint! I made a Horizons Wallpaper a while ago (which is in my photo gallery), and can't get it to resize! Too bad...Horizons was one of my favorite rides.:cry:

ACE

Originally posted by matt88mph
Curse you, Microsoft Paint! I made a Horizons Wallpaper a while ago (which is in my photo gallery), and can't get it to resize! Too bad...Horizons was one of my favorite rides.:cry:

Here it is resized if you want to enter.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• matt88mph.jpg
    matt88mph.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 153

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Wow, great stuff guys!

I actually spent a few hours on mine, most of which was tweaking things here and there. Horizons was one of my favorites, though, so I had fun, which is what it's all about! The only things I feel I may need to explain (but certainly not to a die hard Horizons fan) are what the main focus is here. The pictures behind the white "borders" are supposed to resemble the birthday party scene near the end of the attraction, where the baby's grandparents an other relatives are there via holographic images. I got it pretty close, I think. Close enough to make me quit working on it anyway! :lol:

Attachments

• horizons wall finished.jpg
    horizons wall finished.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 146

RU42

MSUSA - your entries are usually very good. This one is off the charts. Absolutely WOW.

RU

NowInc

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Wow, great stuff guys!

I actually spent a few hours on mine, most of which was tweaking things here and there. Horizons was one of my favorites, though, so I had fun, which is what it's all about! The only things I feel I may need to explain (but certainly not to a die hard Horizons fan) are what the main focus is here. The pictures behind the white "borders" are supposed to resemble the birthday party scene near the end of the attraction, where the baby's grandparents an other relatives are there via holographic images. I got it pretty close, I think. Close enough to make me quit working on it anyway! :lol:

Damn you zak!! you stole my idea :lookaroun

hehe..in all seriousness tho..nice job!! Always good to see what you conjur up for these things :D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Damn you zak!! you stole my idea :lookaroun

hehe..in all seriousness tho..nice job!! Always good to see what you conjur up for these things :D

:lol: Yeah, yeah.

I was looking at your entry, though, and I couldn't believe my eyes......you used.....gulp..........a LENS FLARE! :eek: EEK! I remember way back in the day when you went on about how you HATE lens flares. :D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by RU42
MSUSA - your entries are usually very good. This one is off the charts. Absolutely WOW.

RU

Thanks, man, I appreciate that!

You going to enter a beautiful Horizons Waltpaper?

aim

I've got to agree with RU42! I think it's your best so far Zac! Great job! Your hard work and love for the attracion shows!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by aim
I've got to agree with RU42! I think it's your best so far Zac! Great job! Your hard work and love for the attracion shows!

You guys and gals are way too nice! My best work yet? But I've spent so much more time on my posters! lol grrrrrr

aim

:lol: You always do an awesome job Zac, :lol: But this one, wow! BTW, I can't spell! haha, as y'all know it should be "attraction" not "attracion"

DCA Fan

Thought I'd throw this together...but after seeing Zac's, I feel kinda bad about mine. Didn't have much time to spend, not did I have many source images.

Attachments

• horizons.jpg
    horizons.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 179

imagineer99

Wow, great stuff guys!

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

MSU, this is by far your BEST entry yet. Spectacular!:)

NowInc

:lol: Yeah, yeah.

I was looking at your entry, though, and I couldn't believe my eyes......you used.....gulp..........a LENS FLARE! :eek: EEK! I remember way back in the day when you went on about how you HATE lens flares. :D

haha..yeah..i was gunna do it the old gradient/color dodge way but i really was rushed so i bit the bullet and opened up the dusty lens flare menu. I didnt even take the time to center it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom