Wallpaper Contest #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
:lol: I'm scrolling down and almost blinded! Compared to all the other dark, underwater entries, yours is very light with the white coloration gained by the inversion of colors....

:lol:

er--

Quite a contrast. :D

and, no, I don't see any Hidden Mickeys (yet) :)

:lol:

Yeah, mine started off dark and i was about to post that, when by accident, i inverted the colours.

And I liked it! :lol:

And keep looking for that mickey. :animwink:

:wave:

(Oh and i forgot to say well done to all the entries so far.)

Figment1986

talkabout moving the contrast Down, or up and move another tool, Verry beachy like. (Opposite of florida, we my area around 4:00 yesterday, before, and today.)

SirNim

Originally posted by tenchu
(Oh and i forgot to say well done to all the entries so far.)
Well done to your entry as well. I really like the effect. :D :) It almost looks like (coloration) a mother-of-pearl shell...
Which fits in with the theme! :)

Wannabe Walt

Here is my resized background!

Attachments

• livingseasavitar.gif
    livingseasavitar.gif
    181.4 KB · Views: 225

Gregory

Well, heres my entry... Not my best work... but we'll go with it! (BTW- I really like yours, Grizzly... the postcards :))

Attachments

• living seas.jpg
    living seas.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 208

DisneyCP2000

WOW! 15+ entries so far! It seems everyones joining in now, woooo-hooooo. Excellent papers everyone.

By the way where's everyone finding that fancy Living Seas sign?

joefox97

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
WOW! 15+ entries so far! It seems everyones joining in now, woooo-hooooo. Excellent papers everyone.

By the way where's everyone finding that fancy Living Seas sign?

It's from the Living Seas interactive Kiosks, designed by The Pixel Factory.

I also got it from Google, but the original site also has some other picture that are useful:

http://www.pixfactory.com/mm1.html

Joe

Blizz

Well I just finished my entry! I liked all the Finding Nemo stuff and I tried to make it work but I couldn't so here is my finished, non-Nemo :( , wall paper.

Attachments

• blizz_living-seas_bg001.jpg
    blizz_living-seas_bg001.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 188

brandonz

My entry

Well it took me a while to get the Marlin and Dory pic just right but here is my entry. Not exactly what i wanted but what are ya do using the program that came on your computer...:( :lol: Everyone's entries look awesome!

EDIT:I already changed it a little bit...i added a hidden Nemo. See if you can find him.

Attachments

• living seas 2.jpg
    living seas 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 186

Gregory

Re: Re: My entry

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
He's in one of the scuba diver's pouches, isn't he?!?!? :cry:

:lol: Nice Job!

I see him right below the far left scuba diver... hes faded out....

misskat

all your pics are so great, very funky, though all the Nemo pics are making me desperate to see the film....now!

Al

here's mine :D Hope you all like it! :) And great job everyone! All of these wallpapers are brilliant! :wave:

Attachments

• living seas wallpaper copy.jpg
    living seas wallpaper copy.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 175

Brett

Alrighty! I've finally come around and joined the contests! Just got Photoshop and I'm tinkering around. Anyways, here's the my first shot!

Attachments

• brettentry19.jpg
    brettentry19.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 151

SirNim

Originally posted by Brett
Alrighty! I've finally come around and joined the contests! Just got Photoshop and I'm tinkering around. Anyways, here's the my first shot!
:lol: I'm getting Photoshop tomorrow! :lol: Between that time (tomorrow) and Sunday night, I'll have my own personal entry posted up here as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom