Pre-Trip Wait, What?

Hello! I've been a little absent and preoccupied these past few months making very few comments and mainly just liking posts. I've been a little stressed (in a good way) and very busy.

Daughter C and her best friend have been planning a trip to Disney for about 10 months. C and friend are graduating college this weekend and this was a gift to themselves for graduating. About two months ago friend has decided she can't pay her portion of their trip and still survive financially this summer and has to back out. C now has the dilemma of debating if she will cancel herself or still try to go. Her options are to get big sister E or Mom, that's me, to go along with the plans C and friend have already made.

This is how C is feeling.
A1628BE3-0800-4BAB-93A4-F23D5017A2C4.jpeg

E is actually excited about the possibly of going to Disney and having a sisters trip.

D85BF9EF-C335-45A2-92BF-1E607930CDD5.jpeg

But after a very short discussion realizes she just can't make it work due to her recent plans. E has just married H and got back from their honeymoon two days ago. She doesn't have the heart to ask for more time off of work so close together.

161B04D9-B6B1-41E1-A15E-6D08BDAB515C.jpeg

My wonderful offspring. E, Z, and C

17E6DF88-CA0D-4733-997A-71F9CE460C67.jpeg

Just because.

12F45472-D66C-4A6C-99B0-62EEC3935C17.jpeg

Although I felt bad for E, I actually felt quite happy.

532B2C7A-1F0A-43AC-BB90-A5C519969CDF.jpeg

I did try to talk J into joining us but he also couldn't get time away from work with such short notice. It's all good. He got some pre wedding pampering.

0A7E36C1-DDDA-4E49-AAE7-1ACD3C324644.jpeg

Plus he has to stay home and take care of our biggest girl.

42457CB2-C4FA-423F-A593-6C4B9DC90995.jpeg

All that to say that I'm now going to Disney in 12 Days!!

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
@Darstarr what time should I expect the knock on our door on day of check out. We have a later flight and we're planning on sleeping in.

Who can tell me where to find the Violet Lemonade, i've heard about it for years. I got to see if it lives up to the hype!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
@Darstarr what time should I expect the knock on our door on day of check out. We have a later flight and we're planning on sleeping in.
Any time after 8:30 ish.
Bring pen, paper and tape and write a note to leave on the door.

We are checking out at….

Let me know if it works. But don’t go to that thread or they will shame you because you assumed the housekeeper can read or you killed a tree or messed up the door with the tape which creates more work for housekeeping or some other silliness.

(Also, you know that Violet lemonade is non alcoholic right?😉)

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Bring pen, paper and tape and write a note to leave on the door.

We are checking out at….

Let me know if it works. But don’t go to that thread or they will shame you because you assumed the housekeeper can read or you killed a tree or messed up the door with the tape which creates more work for housekeeping or some other silliness.

(Also, you know that Violet lemonade is non alcoholic right?😉)
I'm doing it! I'll let you know.

I do leave the comfort of the trip report section but tend not to comment to much. People are idiots and goofier than most if you know what I mean ;).

Hahahaha I do know the violet lemonade is non alcoholic. I can't drink at EVERY booth. I just can't hold my liquor. I'm a lightweight, I'll be that person climbing the Mexico building or puking in the China ponds. We don't want that.

gdisneyfans

Ugh, we had the same experience! Our flight wasn't until 4:30 p.m. and we had been on the go all week, so we knew it would be nice to sleep in before having to check out at 11:00, but there was a loud knock at about 8:30 and could hear them trying to get in (which they wouldn't have gotten in because we had the latch closed). I jumped out of a sound sleep wondering what the heck was going on! I told her we'd be leaving at 11:00 and she seem miffed. Oh well.

A note on the door is a great idea!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
You're welcome! We only tried a few items at a few booths unfortunately, but would have loved to have tried a lot more. But you can only fit so much in (time wise and waist wise:hilarious:)!
I always go with this huge list of things i'm going to drink or eat and end up only trying a portion of them due to not being as hungry I thought I'd be. It's quite disappointing actually :hilarious:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
@wdisney9000 wrong again, C said to tell “the Totinos guy that the pizza is superb”. It was soo good. We ordered a pizza they just just started making yesterday. It’s called something Formaggio

View attachment 638914

1st : I'm extremely offended by C calling me the "Totinos Guy"!! Arghhh!! I'm gonna report her! Jk 😁

2nd : I really think C and I visited IL Mulino on a bad day for whoever was making the pies. We really look forward to trying it again. Your pizza in that pic looks AMAZING!

D : We are definitely looking forward to trying Mulino again after having this beautiful pie at Antico here in Atlanta on Sunday.

Resized_20220515_145659(1).jpeg

This was a diavalo and it was the hottest spicy pizza I've ever had. Sooo good. Can't wait to visit Mulino and give em a second try.

Have a great trip! More pics!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom