Wafflefest

CaptainMichael

WaltzingMatilda said:
Well, as long as you don't live on one, I suppose I won't hate you.:D

On a serious note, it's good to see places like that still exist. It's like a dream.
As much as I'd like to, I could never live on one...too many ghosts and bad history...

However, the house that I build will look like them... I may even use forced perspective:D

Woody13

WaltzingMatilda said:
Woody, may I be the 451st person to tell you that your avatar is creepy as all get-out?

And, BTW, love your sig. It's rather moving and quite true.
I owe my signature to my good friend, Sam Clements. He's always been there to help me when others have not.

Your avatar is far more creepy! :wave: :kiss:

Glad to hear it...women tend to try to do too much, then get mad at themselves for not accomplishing it.

Off the soapbox...going to go watch "Entourage". I've sold my soul to HBO. I'll check in, but I'm sure y'all will be in bed.

imagineer boy

Woody13 said:
Let go of my Eggo! :p

Does anyone remember that one eggo waffles commercial where a kid tries to steal a eggo waffle from his sister who is playing with her doll and she morphs into this derranged looking thing and yells "LET GO OF MY EGGO!" It scared the crap outa me when I first saw it. Later, for some reason, they changed it into a large cartoony head of the sister saying the same line. I wonder why they changed it. It was considerably lame compared to the last one.

Hi! Missed getting on last night (computer's all y)...out of the loop after one day! Where's everybody hanging?

Dana, sounds like you're birthday was nice...cheesecake....mmmmmmm

Woody13

When I was much younger and attending George Washington University, my friends and I would sometimes drink to excess. At the end of the evening, we would go to a Waffle House in Alexandria, VA and drink lots of coffee, eat fried eggs, toast, sausage, hash browns and waffles to sober up.

The short order cook in that place at 2 AM was amazing. He was a cooking machine. He had an oak cutting board in front of the grill and he patted out the sausage patties in the same spot for years and there was a huge indentation in the cutting board as a result.

He cracked the eggs and placed them on the grill with perfection. He cooked the hash browns with or without the metal ring on the grill at the discretion of the customer. He flipped fried eggs with his left hand and he put the waffle batter into the waffle iron with his right hand simultaneously without even looking. He didn't look because he was blind from birth. He was a great short order cook. We always gave him big tips for his excellent work, not because he was blind. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom