Wafflefest

Hi Michael!

Dana, sent you my e-mail addy. And your right, Michael's sig is good.

I've been trying to find a good Walt biography, not having much luck. Any suggestions?

maggiegrace1

Well..
Their are like 15 million people who want to come..but we are doing it at My sisters house..

a spacewalk for the 100 lil kids and Hot dogs and chips and stuff for the kids...
Sandwich trays.and everyone is making some things for the adults..

A really nice Birthday cake and a lil Smash cake she can play with..and thats it...
It is of course Princess themed..with Tinkerbell added in for good measure..

I will take lots of pictures and I may make a Maggies 1st birthday thread so I can show them off..:)

You are of course invited..you and Emily..:)

STR8FAN2005 said:
"How to be like Walt"....I'm reading it right now.

"Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Magic"...read it a few years ago.

Thanks Michael! I'm going to the library tomorrow night (techicnally, tonight) and I'll look for them. Appreciate the tip.

maggiegrace1

I want to take an ad out in the paper and put it on TV ..I am so excited..I know when we sing Happy Birthday I will break down and cry..

I just cant believe she is one..she has come so far..its crazy..
One of the videos I will send is her from birth to now..you will see the HUGE difference..

It makes me shy to say this, but I will say it anyway....I talk about your Maggie at work sometimes. I'm just so amazed.

Anyway, you can have it on TV! Local stations here in Philly have a thing where you send in a picture of the baby with all the relevant details...I'm sure you're stations have the same thing. Just go the their website, they usually have a "Baby's First Birthday" link.

CaptainMichael

I think about Maggie at work...pretty much the whole time. People here say I'm up to no good, but they couldn't be more ignorant or wrong. I'd have to say that next to Dana, I love that little girl the most. There is just something special and awesome about her.

maggiegrace1 said:
with Tinkerbell added in for good measure..

I will take lots of pictures and I may make a Maggies 1st birthday thread so I can show them off..:)

You are of course invited..you and Emily..:)

We love Tink...she's our girl.

And we will be there in spirit!

maggiegrace1

Amy..talk all you want..
She is amazing..and I will look into that tv thing..
Also..If you want I will send you her invite..her pic is on it..LOL
Tink rules...

maggiegrace1

STR8FAN2005 said:
I think about Maggie at work...pretty much the whole time. People here say I'm up to no good, but they couldn't be more ignorant or wrong. I'd have to say that next to Dana, I love that little girl the most. There is just something special and awesome about her.

Michael..
That is the sweetest thing ever..:)
You are so right....
they could not be more wrong...

We feel the same way about you..
and..
You know that I love you too..!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom