Wafflefest

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Connor002 said:
Honestly, we (although I do not claim to speak for everyone) do not care very much. As for your schooling, perhaps if you "could not have done that without help," you do not belong there in the first place...

4_17_10.gif

Connor002 said:
Honestly, we (although I do not claim to speak for everyone) do not care very much. As for your schooling, perhaps if you "could not have done that without help," you do not belong there in the first place...

Hmmmm...I expected a line by line "fisking".

As for you all not caring, I do not believe that one bit, because if you did not care, you would have stopped talking about Mr.Pickles oh, two weeks ago?

Face it you miss Mr.Pickles.

No? Care to make a wager?

As for my schooling, thats the best you can come up with, even more proof you need Mr.Pickles.

imagineer boy

Umm, is stock boy already banned from wafflefest? If so, ban him now please.

And stockboy, I can assure you that none of us miss Mr. Pickle's annoying third person narrative in the least, and that he is a welcome addition to banned members land.

dandaman

FYI (not that anyone cares at the moment, and I suppose I should go read the A.I. thread to catch up on this poster)... "Turnip Head" is what Charlie calls Claire's baby on "Lost". :wave:

imagineer boy said:
Umm, is stock boy already banned from wafflefest? If so, ban him now please.

And stockboy, I can assure you that none of us miss Mr. Pickle's annoying third person narrative in the least, and that he is a welcome addition to banned members land.

Please by all means ban me.

But the point is, if you really did not miss Mr.Pickles, you would have been done with him. But clearly, you all do miss him. How do you explain why Mr.Pickles is still a topic of conversation?

Oh because you hate him?

Hate and love are both an emotion of the heart. Just opposites.

Face it, Mr.Pickles has grown from infamous to LEGEND, all because of you guys.

Oh and I am NOT Mr.Pickles by the way. Close but no cigar.

imagineer boy

We talk about him because we're making fun of him. That's why. If we really did miss Mr. Pickles, then we would be going "wow, I really miss Mr. Pickles," wouldn't we?

Anyway, Str8fan, Luke, and Connor, what say you for banning stockboy from wafflefest?

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
We talk about him because we're making fun of him. That's why. If we really did miss Mr. Pickles, then we would be going "wow, I really miss Mr. Pickles," wouldn't we?

Anyway, Str8fan, Luke, and Connor, what say you for banning stockboy from wafflefest?
Stockboy, you have been banned from Wafflefest.

banned.JPG

On a brighter note (at least in your case), you will join you ridiculous friend Mr. Pickles in Banned Member Land at Mr. Pickles' Pickled Products. I think you can be the "stock boy" there.

pickle.JPG

MAF

dandaman said:
FYI (not that anyone cares at the moment, and I suppose I should go read the A.I. thread to catch up on this poster)... "Turnip Head" is what Charlie calls Claire's baby on "Lost". :wave:
Ok by this quote I guess certain people must be talking behind my back....:(
*Edit*
Ok I just read the last few pages and it really saddened me to see you guys talking trash behind my back. The sad thing to me is that I haven't said anything bad about any of you, but I guess if saying hurtful things make yourself feel better than so be it.

CaptainMichael

For now on, I will not be banning anyone from Wafflefest unless they claim their support for Pancakes or Universal Studios on this thread. It is such a petty and ridiculous thing to do, and I'm sorry for having offended anyone with my/our banning practices.

As of today, I will only participate in this thread to answer questions about Wafflefest and design attractions for Waffle World.

We, or at least I, smell like pancakes for what we/I've done.

smell.JPG

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:
For Connor, Luke, Turnip Head, Imagineer Boy, Steve, and anyone else I've wronged lately:

sorry.JPG

It's alright.

It's impossible to be completely civil 100% of the time.

Truce.

NOW LET'S MAKE SOME WAFFLES!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom