Wafflefest

imagineer boy

In the words of mr. Pickles, "Embarrassing." :lookaroun

BTW, Pongo, his name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Lucious is the name of the kid. Just had to point that out. Love that movie BTW.

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
pickle.JPG

Pongo

imagineer boy said:
BTW, Pongo, his name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Lucious is the name of the kid. Just had to point that out. Love that movie BTW.

:lol:

I've never seen the movie Gladiator, I'm just wearing the outfit to Prom. And fitting with the theme, I'm changing my name from "Luke" to "Lucius Maximus".

So I couldn't care less what his real name is :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
:lol:

I've never seen the movie Gladiator, I'm just wearing the outfit to Prom. And fitting with the theme, I'm changing my name from "Luke" to "Lucius Maximus".

We're watching parts of it in History Class.
I think I'm going to try to rent it.
I want to see the head-flinging scene again. :lookaroun

Luke said:
So I couldn't care less what his real name is :lookaroun
That's the spirt! :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
You should put "Embarrassing" somewhere in that pic.
TurnipHead's attraction will involve an AA him tied down in a chair with a Katharine McPhee AA flashing her goods at him and forcing him to watch her perform.:lol:

imagineer boy

Connor002 said:
We're watching parts of it in History Class.

Ugh, my world histroy teacher never showed us that movie during the Rome unit. We were begging him so we could watch it, but no.... :mad:

Connor002 said:
I want to see the head-flinging scene again. :lookaroun

Naah, the part where one of the legionairs of Scippio Africanus gets chopped in half by the chariot blade is better.:lookaroun

imagineer boy

STR8FAN2005 said:
TurnipHead's attraction will involve an AA him tied down in a chair with a Katharine McPhee AA flashing her goods at him and forcing him to watch her perform.:lol:

Why must such an awe-inspiring sight be wasted on him?:(

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, if it's on the ride, then we'll get to see it too! :lookaroun

EDIT: Maybe it will break down at that scene.

imagineer boy said:

I cannot believe Mr.Pickles is STILL, STILL talked about, and his material is now stolen and used by others.

Mr.Pickles you ask, well he's resting quite comfortably on a desk in a institute of higher learning. What does that mean? Well I cannot say, and frankly I don't think you should know. By all means make your own assumptions.

All I will say, I start Yale in the fall. And I could not have done that without help.

Thank You.

Connor002

stockboy3796 said:
I cannot believe Mr.Pickles is STILL, STILL talked about, and his material is now stolen and used by others.

Mr.Pickles you ask, well he's resting quite comfortably on a desk in a institute of higher learning. What does that mean? Well I cannot say, and frankly I don't think you should know. By all means make your own assumptions.

All I will say, I start Yale in the fall. And I could not have done that without help.

Thank You.

Honestly, we (although I do not claim to speak for everyone) do not care very much. As for your schooling, perhaps if you "could not have done that without help," you do not belong there in the first place...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom