Wafflefest

Mr Bill

Ducky_Love said:
:::Sneaks into Wafflefest thread:::

Okay, I didn't realize we were throwing waffles at THRAWN! Now I want to come! This thread is great; you guys are too funny. :D
Whoa whoa whoa slow down. Waffles would never, and I mean NEVER wasted on Thrawn. That's what pie's for!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pongo said:
Jess ate at IHOP for breakfast today! :eek:

In her defense (directly lifted from IHOP's menu) :

IHOPwaffle.jpg

They were giving out free tickets in my school to a free Pancake Breakfast at some mall this Saturday. I took 21 of them, and they are waiting to be burnt, tarred, and feathered, but not particularly in that order.

In other news, I enjoyed a waffle this morning. I was too tired to cut it up, so i used my fork to rip it in half, and then proceeded to shove it into my mouth.

CaptainMichael

hypercatmatt04 said:
They were giving out free tickets in my school to a free Pancake Breakfast at some mall this Saturday. I took 21 of them, and they are waiting to be burnt, tarred, and feathered, but not particularly in that order.
I admire your support!

Connor002

STR8FAN2005 said:
Turniphead is hereby banned from Wafflefest/World for being ridiculous in every thread that he posts in. I have had enough of this individual. He also gets the unique distinction of being the first non-banned member of WDWMagic to be included in Banned Member Land.

Hmm... I'm calling an investigation into the person before giving approval to the bannning... I don't remember this person much...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom