Wafflefest

loriwdunn

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me what wafflefest is? I've searched the forums but can't find an answer....it's driving me crazy!

dandaman

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wafflefest is just something that the crazy people here made up. It's "scheduled" for sometime in 2007.

To be truthful, I'm not entirely sure what it is, either. I don't think anyone is. All I know is, we're having it. :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Ok, as one of the founders of Wafflefest '07, I'm here to explain. Basically, it all began on Connor's birthday thread. Connor was threatening to show up at Pongo's (Luke's) house when he turns 16 (next year) and take is AP. Then, Connor said he'd bring his waffle iron. Well, I was at school (LSU) doing my best to avoid work, and this inspired some creativity in me, and Wafflefest '07 was born.

The original event consisted of Waffles and pie throwing at Thrawn (a banned member).
wafflefest1.jpg

As the days progressed, the madness continued, and things were added. Soon, Emeril was added.

wafflefest2.jpg

Then, Waffle World was born! With it came a Celebration name, Kelly Clarkson, Waffineers, a Harry Potter ride, and Waffle Your Way Passes.

wafflefest3.jpg

loriwdunn

Original Poster
This is really funny. I am surprised more people haven't asked about it. What's the deal with Emeril and Kelly Clarkson?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'd like to know if there will be pecan waffles? Blueberry?

Oh yeah, what about syrup? What flavors will be featured.

Inquiring minds want to know!

dandaman

By the way, Luke has the house, but I believe you have to bring your own supplies.

(We should bookmark this thread for the history section of our celebration. :D)

Uponastar

So I *cough* get up out of my *cough* sick bed *cough cough* to find that Wafflefest now has its own thread.
I must be delirious with fever.
*takes 2 aspirins and crawls back under the covers*

nibblesandbits

Oh my god! We've gotten our own thread! This is a sad day! :lol:

Have we established what I'm bringing yet? Or do I just get to enjoy the festivities?

Pongo

Wafflefest has its own thread?

WAFFLEFEST HAS ITS OWN THREAD! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I never dreamed I'd see the day.

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
Oh my god! We've gotten our own thread! This is a sad day! :lol:

Have we established what I'm bringing yet? Or do I just get to enjoy the festivities?

NO ONE enjoys the festivities without bringing something. Not even you, nibbs.

You can bring lawn chairs.

CaptainMichael

Pongo said:
Wafflefest has its own thread?

WAFFLEFEST HAS ITS OWN THREAD! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I never dreamed I'd see the day.
Well, with all of us having it in our signatures, it was only a matter of time!:lol:

CaptainMichael

loriwdunn said:
This is really funny. I am surprised more people haven't asked about it. What's the deal with Emeril and Kelly Clarkson?
Well, you apparently aren't familiar with some of our thread drifts...:lol: I've recently turned into an Emeril fan, and I figured he could come make pancakes. Kelly Clarkson...well, she is hott and very talented. She is also providing the music for "Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate" and other attractions at Waffle World.

Welcome to the Most Random Celebration in Existence!!!

Here is some more info on Waffle World and the Harry Potter attraction:

Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate
Coming soon to Waffle World, Fl. (Luke's House)

Waffle World guests will be transported the wizarding world in search of the mysterious "Fifth Gate" of Walt Disney World when Waffle World kicks off Waffle Fest '07: The Most Random Celebration in Existence.

Guests will line up at Platform 9 3/4 and step into a compartment of the Hogwarts Express. The journey will begin once everyone has said their goodbyes and carefully stowed away their owls. Along the ride, guests will encounter famous legends and myths such as Indiana Jones Adventure, Monorail Expansion, Fire Mountain, Thrawn, Ghostbuster, Jim Hill, Star Tours 2, and Bald Mountain. After a heart-stopping showdown between Thrawn and Ghostbuster, guests will finally reach the fabled Fifth Gate, Stitch Kingdom!

"Quest for the Fifth Gate" will be an underground robocoaster sponsored by Screamscape and Eggo Waffles and feature original music by Kelly Clarkson. Waffineers are currently hard at work developing the next-gen Thrawn animatronic.

Book your trip to "The Most Random Celebration in Existence" and be the first to ride "Harry Potter and the Quest for the Fifth Gate". "Waffle Your Way" Passes are now available for purchase. Call 1-407-WAFFLE1 for more details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom