News Voyage of the Little Mermaid Refurb

Purduevian

Seems like the OP was listing a good thing from the show followed by a good thing from the ride; then a bad thing from the show followed by a bad thing from the ride as a way to show that both the show and the ride has both positive and negative aspects.
Yup, sorry for the confusing post. I was simply saying that both the ride and the show have great parts, but also could really use some improvements.

I will miss the show, but I would like them to put something, anything in that theater.

Cmdr_Crimson

It is extremely unlikely that this show would come back at this point, I believe.
I'm all for Little Mermaid:Abridged to never come back..And bring back this show in Puppet form instead since they have them..
maxresdefault.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I'm all for Little Mermaid:Abridged to never come back..And bring back this show in Puppet form instead since they have them..
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm all for this. Move muppet courtyard to this section of the park.

Here Come the Muppets in voyage.

Muppet Vision in launch bay's location.

Muppet Babies dance party at playhouse Disney location.

Throw in a couple of atmospheric shows like great moments in history, add a mullets gift shop and a better pizzerizzo you've got yourself a great little land.

Repurpose the old muppet Vision theater into a new 4d experience while we're at it.

celluloid

You know, when a building grows moldy, I always fine that it happens overnight and the best thing to do is to leave it alone in the shuttered humid dark environment for years!

It is getting sad that the best ideas for Disney anymore from armchair Imagineering seem to be moving entire lands to mostly give the same thing.

Pardon me while I sit down in the armchair for a moment and sort out the middle of Hollywood studios.

Close Star Tours. Yup, either move it over and lightly retheme it to fit into galaxy’s edge or close it as a whole. Take the building and build a muppets dark ride. Don’t think that’s possible? I did some rough measurements and the star tours show building is roughly the same size as the MK Haunted Mansion show building! More than enough room for a nice dark ride. That will complete Muppets Courtyard as a full land, Ride, Show, Shop and Restaurant.

Next, remove the silly meet and greet in one man’s dream and restore it back to exhibit space. Clean up and reopen Little Mermaid. And finally gut Launch Bay and create a new attraction in the vein of Magic Of Disney animation. Hopefully including a display area, elaborate art giftshop and drawing demo.

…And that’s just for the middle of the park

capsshield

Retheme star tours to the magical Muppets mystery tour Make the vehicles bases and have a different Muppet drive each bus. Retheme Sci fi diner to chefs restaurant. And add a spinner to court yard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom