News Voyage of the Little Mermaid Refurb

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Not a valid source... I can't find the announcement anywhere.... any insiders? Maybe it's right in my face. Simply saw this on a Disney Wiki. I imagine with the movie coming out, this might be a point of interest...

"--However, following Walt Disney World's reopening, Disney's Hollywood Studios announced that the updated version of the live show would return in 2023, as part of Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration"

LittleBuford

Not a valid source... I can't find the announcement anywhere.... any insiders? Maybe it's right in my face. Simply saw this on a Disney Wiki. I imagine with the movie coming out, this might be a point of interest...

"--However, following Walt Disney World's reopening, Disney's Hollywood Studios announced that the updated version of the live show would return in 2023, as part of Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration"
If true, this would make me very happy! I’m one of the (apparently) few people who loved this show.

MagicHappens1971

I think people speculated that they would bring the show back, inspired by the new live action film, but never been confirmed

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

I've not seen or heard about that.

But, there were help-wanted for type-cast Ariels from the new movie to be a M&G. The rumor was that it would take place in DHS.

brb1006

Mickey's Toon Studios would be a good idea...
With a mixture of Disney's Silly Symphony Characters. Perfect to bring back The Three Little Pigs alongside making newer walkaround characters for Elmer Elephant, Tillie Tiger, Toby Tortoise and The Hare, and finally making Oswald and Ortensia meetable outside of Run Dinsey Events.

TTA94

They won’t just turn the shows location into a M&G right? That would be sad yet not the least surprising.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom