Vote from 3 .....

Vote for your choice if you could only do one.

• Coral Reef

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • O'Hana Dinner

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • O'Hana Breakfast

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3girlswdwdreams

Original Poster
If you had to choose one meal out of these 3 which would you choose?
3 adults and 3 kids... quality of food and atmosphere being the priority.. not concerned too much about the characters....

Just a Quickie vote. Thanks so much! :wave:

PS Sorry for misspelling 'Ohana.. can't edit my poll! lol

Pioneer Hall

While I greatly enjoyed Coral Reef, I think that I enjoy 'Ohana more. That gets my vote. I also prefer dinners to breakfasts any day of the week.

DormaNesbit

The Coral Reef was very good and we have had good service when we have eaten there, we just absolute love O'Hana for dinner and we have gone there for dinner every time we go to WDW.

I love Ohana dinner. And I really enjoy Coral Reef. I will be going to Ohana breakfast in May. I chose Ohana dinner for the kids as well as the parents. Its entertaining for everyone, IMO.

Phonedave

'Ohana dinner, only because of the 3 kids

If it was me, or even me and one or two kids, Coral Reef. With a lot of kids, I think 'Ohana dinner works better.

-dave

vwayfan123

i've done the ohana dinner(and liked it) but never ate at the coral reef, so my vote goes to the coral reef. breakfast i'm not to concerned about...

wvdisneyfamily

We did the O'Hana breakfast in 2007. We were not impressed. It wasn't terrible or anything. There was just nothing special about it. We've not had the dinner. The Coral Reef is a MUST for us every year. The food is good, but not great. The atmosphere is what makes it so special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom