Voices of Liberty should have their own show!!!

Sammyste

Original Poster
Everytime I hear the voices of liberty in the America pavilion at EPCOT I always think they should have their own longer show because unfortunately I enjoy them more than the actual America show. I hope people also love this show as much as I do! :p

gerk77

Everytime I hear the voices of liberty in the America pavilion at EPCOT I always think they should have their own longer show because unfortunately I enjoy them more than the actual America show. I hope people also love this show as much as I do! :p

One of the main reasons we go the The America Show. Love Them!!

foreverbelle

Love this group we always try to make it a point to see them. Its either one of these shows that I miss, or wish they were playing longer, mainly cus I catch them at the end of it....

Sammyste

Original Poster
Thinking about Voices of liberty also makes me miss return2zero(four for a dime) whatever you want to call them. They were the preshow to the Beauty and the beast show at DHS and was the only reason I went to that musical. Since they left I haven't even thought about watching that show again.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I've often gone in to watch Voices of Liberty, then left without going upstairs to experience the rest of the attraction.

UberMouse

The performance that they do during the Christmas season is awesome. You get the feeling that you have time traveled back to how things were in the late 1700's to early 1800's.

tirian

Want goosebumps? Buy one of their albums and play it at home. I'm more of a rock person, but Voices of Liberty (or "Liberty Voices," as their albums are labeled) are fantastic! They're on iTunes, too. :)

10Magic

Hearing them live, and watching the joy on their faces as they sing, is awe-inspiring to me. I've made a special trip at Epcot just to hear them sing. That's a heck of a long walk (I'm guessing a mile, there and back) for 15 minutes worth of singing, but it's spectacular!

maxairmike

They are definitely an extraordinary group, and their rendition of God Bless America sends chills up and down my spine every time. Really one of the best "secrets" of EPCOT (I say secret because I would guess most don't really go in for Voices, they go in for the American Adventure and get pleasantly surprised by Voices). I make it a point to see them if I am in the park before 5pm, and often don't bother with the film/attraction upstairs afterwards.

As an aside question, are some of them (one of the males especially) in the (newer) pieces often labeled as sung by the "Disney Chorus" (SpectroMagic being one of them)?

JIMINYCR

I always look forward to hearing them sing. It adds so much to the atmosphere and feeling of the entire pavilion. I think I spend more time there than most of the other countries because of the singing, the portraits, the items on display and the main show. Thank you for informing me of their CD, I hadn't seen it and must look for it on my next trip to EPCOT. I really appreciate people who can sing and harmonize , what a gift they have !!!

rsoxguy

In response to the OP, I think that part of their charm is the fact that they sing a shorter set. I see it as one of those "always leave them wanting more" type of things. They certainly are talented, and they could easily provide a great show, but still...

Mukta

I agree that they are amazing, talented people and I love seeing them sing each trip. I disagree that they are better than the American Adventure.
I think the American Adventure is very well done and the Voices of Liberty are the perfect preshow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom