Vinylmation Park 2 and Urban 1 and 2 Designs leaked!

SamFromOrlando

Original Poster
3121061553_eb29cda877.jpg
3142563381_a840b08b91.jpg

3204909967_a6003375a2.jpg

Disneyson 1

Okay,

-VERY cute!

-What's with the Red Mickey & the Fishbowl Mickey? What attraction/Movie are they from? I do LOVE all of them! Great attraction tie-ins!

-I really like the Urban 1's Upside-Down Mickey, the Blackout "Hey, Who turned out the lights?" Mickey, & Outline Mickey.

- In Urban 2: Vintage "Fun Wheel" Mickey, Drinking Glass Mickey, Space Mickey, Choco Mickey, Americana Mickey, & Bacon & Eggs Mickey.

Just my $0.2

disnyfan89

UGH! Why does the Epcot Center logo Mickey have to be a 9in figure! Man I can't believe how addicted to these I've gotten. I'm still not sold on some of the Urban Mickey's though!

csm

"Leaked" isn't really the right word since these posters have been on display in the Art Gallery store at Downtown Disney for weeks now :)

Don't forget Holiday 1:

3121889396_cd0d47c2b5.jpg

They will be released in this order:

Park 1 (current)
Urban 1 (March)
Park 2
Urban 2
Holiday 1 (August)

I'm not sure of dates on Park 2 and Urban two, other than they'll be splitting the distance between now and August when the Holiday set is released.

At the singing event on Friday, they had the entire Urban 1 line on display (except for the chaser, of course). The wrestler one is SO cool. The swiss cheese was really cute too.

Obsessed! Can't wait to have more!

csm

UGH! Why does the Epcot Center logo Mickey have to be a 9in figure! Man I can't believe how addicted to these I've gotten. I'm still not sold on some of the Urban Mickey's though!

I didn't like them until I saw the physical pieces in person. They look good. Much better than the concept art makes them look.

TheBeatles

Disney has struck gold with these.

I'm glad someone realized how popular these kinds of series can be. The only thing is I wish they'd put the number of how many are in each box. For example... there are 2 Yeti Mickeys out of 24.

Vinyl toys usually tell you how many of each are in the case.

csm

Disney has struck gold with these.

I'm glad someone realized how popular these kinds of series can be. The only thing is I wish they'd put the number of how many are in each box. For example... there are 2 Yeti Mickeys out of 24.

Vinyl toys usually tell you how many of each are in the case.

Well although Park #1 is wrapping up, I can answer that question-

One unopened box of 24 contains:

2 Yeti
2 Figmouse
2 Sorcerer's Hat
2 Kermit
2 Dot (aka MSEP) Mickey
2 Bad Apple
2 Fireworks
2 Haunted Mansion
2 SMRT-1
2or3 Monorail
2or3 Teacup
1 Balloon (aka chaser)

(Depending on the box, the triple is either Monorail or Teacup. There has to be one triple to balance out the single chaser figure. All the others always have two.)

TheBeatles

Well although Park #1 is wrapping up, I can answer that question-

One unopened box of 24 contains:

2 Yeti
2 Figmouse
2 Sorcerer's Hat
2 Kermit
2 Dot (aka MSEP) Mickey
2 Bad Apple
2 Fireworks
2 Haunted Mansion
2 SMRT-1
2or3 Monorail
2or3 Teacup
1 Balloon (aka chaser)

(Depending on the box, the triple is either Monorail or Teacup. There has to be one triple to balance out the single chaser figure. All the others always have two.)

Thanks!

LuisT

Wow, I have never actually seen these before.
Once I go back to the world, I will definitely check these out.

Very good idea, Disney!

csm

What is the difference between the Park & Urban? Is it where they can be purchased? These have really piqued my interest.

Look back through the thread. There's pictures of everything. The names of the sets have nothing to do with where they are sold - it's just simply the "theme" of sorts for that particular set.

Currently, Park #1 is available. In a few weeks, Urban #1 will be released, and then after that will be Park #2, then Urban #2 then Holiday #1.

Originally they were only going to be sold at the art gallery stores in the parks and at Downtown Disney. That clearly has changed though as virtually every gift shop, popcorn stand and and restroom has these things for sale. Ok, part of that is a stretch, but they're all over the place, including places that they weren't supposed to be, for example the Tower of Terror gift shop and the Earport store at MCO. They're easy enough to find, but once Park #1 is sold out it's not coming back - so if you have a dying need to own a yeti, figment, kermit or SMRT-1, this is your chance while they're still on the shelves. Obviously the standard disclaimer is there is no way to tell whether or not that will be the one you purchase, however - but people are always looking to trade (even moreso than with pins thanks to the "blind" nature of this product)

Good luck and be careful! They're extremely addicting! :D

csm

How much do each of these cost?

The 9" (big size) figures are $40. The 3" (small size) figures are $10. Again, remember you know what you're getting when you buy a 9" figure, but the 3" figures are only sold blind, meaning the package is not marked and you get one random figure out of the 12 in the set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom