Vinylmation Park 2 and Urban 1 and 2 Designs leaked!

jmenjes

The 9" (big size) figures are $40. The 3" (small size) figures are $10. Again, remember you know what you're getting when you buy a 9" figure, but the 3" figures are only sold blind, meaning the package is not marked and you get one random figure out of the 12 in the set.

Thanks.

lpet11984

I've not seen or heard of these before either, but they are awesome! Very cool! Will definitely have to start my collection of these the next time I head down to WDW....

Edit: Any idea when they might be adding new pins to the pin sets too????

StageFrenzy

in order to get the whole set i bought a box today.... i am not looking forward to buying all the boxes...

Edit: I heard park 2 is being released in march?

Disneyson 1

^Good job! Now, if only I could get one of dem boxes... and could you, perchance, give us a picture of the chaser? I think it's a Mickey balloon...

csm

^Good job! Now, if only I could get one of dem boxes... and could you, perchance, give us a picture of the chaser? I think it's a Mickey balloon...

3258758667_62ac8b644d.jpg

The back of his head is a WDW balloon, with Cinderella Castle on his heel.

csm

Cool holiday ones! Will they be released during a praticular holiday, or...

And what's that white one next to the snowman?

As it stands right now the Holiday #1 set is due out around August. I mentioned that in an earlier thread detailing the release order.

csm

in order to get the whole set i bought a box today.... i am not looking forward to buying all the boxes...

Edit: I heard park 2 is being released in march?

Like I mentioned a few posts earlier, the next set out is Urban #1. Park #2 comes after that. Urban #1 is due in March.

epcotfan

Wow, these figures are soooo cool. I had no idea about this new merchandise. That will teach me not to stray away from these forums for too long again :p

Jaytrod

I am definitely not feeling the new sets as much as I did the first one. However I do like the 9'' Epcot one and the Buzz lightyear alien 3"

DisneyBoi1215

I must say that the 2 I bought (Yeti and Sorcerer Stars) are pretty darn awesome. Speaking of the Vinyls, I found this great site about the vinylmations: www.vinylnation.net. From the material they have on their Web site (pics of the upcoming series, etc.) I think it will be a hit for whoever made it.

csm

I must say that the 2 I bought (Yeti and Sorcerer Stars) are pretty darn awesome. Speaking of the Vinyls, I found this great site about the vinylmations: www.vinylnation.net. From the material they have on their Web site (pics of the upcoming series, etc.) I think it will be a hit for whoever made it.

Well that's offensive! I actually just about finished a site called VinylNation, and was maybe a day away from having it go live. First site I ever put together too. Blah. Nice waste of time there :mad:

Crazy4WDW1

We bought a few and notice that there is a code on the bottom of the boxes. Any way to tell by the code how they relate to what is in each box? :shrug:

mcjaco

These things are everywhere in the stores. I liked the Figment and the SMRT-1, but couldn't stomach $10 for them.

I bought beer instead. :lol:

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
Okay,

-VERY cute!

-What's with the Red Mickey & the Fishbowl Mickey? What attraction/Movie are they from? I do LOVE all of them! Great attraction tie-ins!

Found a picture a bit larger of the "red" Mickey. There's a 1cent sign on his ear...so my guess is that it's a reference to the old Penny Arcade that used to run along behind the shops on the left side of Main Street (as you look at the castle from the Main Street Train Station).

The fish bowl one...? My guess, maybe a reference to The Living Seas...?

~JoeZer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom