Vinylmation Park 2 and Urban 1 and 2 Designs leaked!

techiegsy

Is it just me who thinks the pricing is a bit steep... I dunno, If there's still some for my trip might buy a couple just because they look really cool

Silverguy4867

This seems like something that me and my girlfriend would collect when we go down there.
I don't actually quite understand what they are.
Any more details on what they actually are? Like, are they basically just little figures like crazy bones (back in the day)?
And is there some kind of display box or container for them like the pins have?

tslrocks

This seems like something that me and my girlfriend would collect when we go down there.
I don't actually quite understand what they are.
Any more details on what they actually are? Like, are they basically just little figures like crazy bones (back in the day)?
And is there some kind of display box or container for them like the pins have?

They are a plastic type figurine, 3'' and 9''. They come in boxes and sell displays for them but on the containerstore.com they have some for 7.99 that holds them. I will post some pics of my set once I get the time. Join vinylnation.net fourm once it is back up and running (they are switching hosts) It is a great place to learn and share info about vinylmations.:)

csm

They are a plastic type figurine, 3'' and 9''. They come in boxes and sell displays for them but on the containerstore.com they have some for 7.99 that holds them. I will post some pics of my set once I get the time. Join vinylnation.net fourm once it is back up and running (they are switching hosts) It is a great place to learn and share info about vinylmations.:)

I'd actually recommend discussing them on other forums and stick with vinylnation strictly for looking at photographs. I'm not going to go into details because it's not my place to do so, but to imply that the webmaster "choose" to switch hosts and leave 0rlando United would not be accurate. It's a similar reason for why several of the regular, very enthused posters on the vinyl forum left there beforehand.

tslrocks

I'd actually recommend discussing them on other forums and stick with vinylnation strictly for looking at photographs. I'm not going to go into details because it's not my place to do so, but to imply that the webmaster "choose" to switch hosts and leave 0rlando United would not be accurate. It's a similar reason for why several of the regular, very enthused posters on the vinyl forum left there beforehand.

Why is that reason? Please PM as I am a regular on the OU and VN boards.

Swfewrmco

Has anybody seen the new Epcot logos one? The sketch on the Disney Galley website shows that all of the logos would be on it, but all the pictures on eBay seem like it only has the original Epcot logo on the chest and the UoE logo for the face.

tslrocks

Has anybody seen the new Epcot logos one? The sketch on the Disney Galley website shows that all of the logos would be on it, but all the pictures on eBay seem like it only has the original Epcot logo on the chest and the UoE logo for the face.

It is the most disappointing figure of the series I think..:brick:

krankenstein

I own it and I love it! :D I bought mine the day they came out. :lol:

They are all on him in the below locations:

UOE on the face
EC on chest
Horizons on right check
TLS on left check
WOM on back of his head
SSE on back
Imagination left ankle
The Land on right ankle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom