'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

startraveler

Remember when this first came out, it was said several times it is only for one night...for now? Anyone heard if this might be continued this fall like during the Halloween season? Or do all Halloween related "resources" need to be available for Magic Kingdom? Not up for the MK party, but would love to do this when I'm there in October.

wdrive

Remember when this first came out, it was said several times it is only for one night...for now? Anyone heard if this might be continued this fall like during the Halloween season? Or do all Halloween related "resources" need to be available for Magic Kingdom? Not up for the MK party, but would love to do this when I'm there in October.

Doubt the same event will happen. Having 50 villains appear seems to be straining them costume wise, although you would think they could easily make more. They only appear to have 1 costume for each of Pain and Panic.

rodnyh

Glad that Yzma, Kronk, and Chesire Cat will not be there!! That's a lesson for those who were saying that they will appear! Think before speak and post! Do you hear me mickeyhunter?? Hahahaha

mm52200

Glad that Yzma, Kronk, and Chesire Cat will not be there!! That's a lesson for those who were saying that they will appear! Think before speak and post! Do you hear me mickeyhunter?? Hahahaha
I don't think anyone ever said they would definitely appear, just there rumors saying they might appear. You sound very immature as you cheer and laugh that someone was wrong and you're applauding characters not appearing.

71jason

The fact this hasn't sold out yet leads me to believe it will be one and done. I really wish they would work some of the elements into a more traditional Halloween event. Come on, TDO, you have Michael Roddy in charge of entertainment at DHS--the man practically invented Halloween in Orlando.

rodnyh

Im not going to discuss with you guys because talking to you is like talking to the wall!! Yes!! Im happy and you cannot take me that right!! So, better shut up than nothing!! I read several post telling that those characters will appear just look for them.... in here!!

wdrive

Im not going to discuss with you guys because talking to you is like talking to the wall!! Yes!! Im happy and you cannot take me that right!! So, better shut up than nothing!! I read several post telling that those characters will appear just look for them.... in here!!

:cautious:

DizPunk

While you may talk to brick walls, I talk to Special Events reservations. I actually called this morning at 9:03am. The phone call took me 8 minutes, including automated service, the actual conversation, and the magical review I gave Ranada, my agent, following the call in the automated survey.

Yes, it's your right to be happy. But while you speak in opinions, I speak in fact. The fact is that Cheshire, Yzma, and Kronk are STILL on the list given by reservations, as reported by mickeyhunter, as of 9:03 this morning.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Reading this on your phone? Click this number, it'll go straight through. 407-939-7679.

That being said, neither Gantu nor Hamsterveil were added to this list given by agents. But wasn't that all mickeyhunter's post was? A list from Disney agents? Let me roll tape...

"Disney reservation agents have a list of characters that are scheduled to appear. Of course, entertainment is always subject to change and three of the characters are listed as "to be determined"."

Oh, yes it was. It says so right there where it says the agents have a list of characters scheduled to appear. It also says entertainment is subject to change (something the agent never told me, btw).

In short, yes, it IS like talking to a brick wall. And for the record, I'd rather talk to a brick wall than decipher that post you call English.

We done here? See you in the Gantu line.

asianway

While you may talk to brick walls, I talk to Special Events reservations. I actually called this morning at 9:03am. The phone call took me 8 minutes, including automated service, the actual conversation, and the magical review I gave Ranada, my agent, following the call in the automated survey.

Yes, it's your right to be happy. But while you speak in opinions, I speak in fact. The fact is that Cheshire, Yzma, and Kronk are STILL on the list given by reservations, as reported by mickeyhunter, as of 9:03 this morning.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Reading this on your phone? Click this number, it'll go straight through. 407-939-7679.

That being said, neither Gantu nor Hamsterveil were added to this list given by agents. But wasn't that all mickeyhunter's post was? A list from Disney agents? Let me roll tape...

"Disney reservation agents have a list of characters that are scheduled to appear. Of course, entertainment is always subject to change and three of the characters are listed as "to be determined"."

Oh, yes it was. It says so right there where it says the agents have a list of characters scheduled to appear. It also says entertainment is subject to change (something the agent never told me, btw).

In short, yes, it IS like talking to a brick wall. And for the record, I'd rather talk to a brick wall than decipher that post you call English.

We done here? See you in the Gantu line.
I don't think you're lying, but...

No one here has the information all right. That includes Kenny. Some things are still in flux - some things won't happen for sure. Some things MAY happen. There may be surprises.

And no I won't give more details, unlike others I protect the source...

tare

Someone have a link tithe full list if villains? I only have the original one with like 25 listed. Thx in advance!!!

I thought we went over this before @rodnyh. If you are going to attack me, please tag me correctly so I may be alerted immediately.

It is of no consequence to me whether or not Cheshire Cat, Kronk, or Yzma appear at this event. As you may recall, I have already met them...twice.

How's that Paris trip coming along?

tare

Even though I am being discredited publicly, I am happy to provide you the list that was provided to me by Disney Reservations and the Disney Parks Blog.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!! My daughter will be so happy to see this. Anyone who has any common sense can understand what unofficial and tbd is. Don't sweat it and take it with a grain of salt!!! Thanks again!!!

JimboJones123

Off topic, but I don't think it needs its own thread.....

I hear Sora is making a comeback for MNSSHP to promote KH 2.5 and start hyping KH3 for next year.

Grain of salt, for sure.

But that alone would push me to buy a HP ticket. I haven't gone to a hard ticket event since 2005.

CaptainShortty

I don't think you're lying, but...

No one here has the information all right. That includes Kenny. Some things are still in flux - some things won't happen for sure. Some things MAY happen. There may be surprises.

And no I won't give more details, unlike others I protect the source...

I can tell you I've seen the whole list and yes, there will be 50 Villains, however exactly which ones are still being determined as there are lots of logistics to figure out for the event. And no, I can't reveal who is/isn't coming, so please don't ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom