'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

wdrive

You've got to be kidding what's the point with all the lines being this long?!?!?!?!?! Anything for TDO to make more money, to hell with guest satisfaction :banghead:

Seeing more of it on Twitter, I'm pretty sure they still are. Can't see many people turning up to buy tickets now though!

rct247

It sounds like it was a disaster.... again. :banghead: :banghead:

So, why didn't they just add TONS of these villains to an already existing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party at a park that can handle more people, has more things to do, and more experience dealing with a separate ticket event.

Otherwise, if they are going to create another separate ticket event, they need to have multiple nights, sell less tickets per night, and actually prepare to handle the people with multiple locations for merchandise and food.

Mike S

It sounds like it was a disaster.... again. :banghead: :banghead:

So, why didn't they just add TONS of these villains to an already existing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party at a park that can handle more people, has more things to do, and more experience dealing with a separate ticket event.

Otherwise, if they are going to create another separate ticket event, they need to have multiple nights, sell less tickets per night, and actually prepare to handle the people with multiple locations for merchandise and food.
Or they could, you know, have the Villains available more regularly outside of events. Cut down the demand for them like I said before.

xstech25

I can't decide if the fact that there is this huge market for "special" merchandise that always seems to show up at these events and form huge queues is funny or sad.

"Hey we just paid $70 to come to this place and have a great time. I've got an idea for how to spend an hour, line up to spend even more money on stupid crap that's probably made in Indonesia for pennies!"
I mean really, why would you do that?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Tonight has been a challenge for sure. Walked right into the first Oogie Boogie's show. Then we hopped over to Fantasmic. Pre show was beyond lame. Would have been awesome if the villains won tonight since the frigging pre show people only hinted at it 3 times. The line for Toy Story was only 20 minutes so we did that. Stalked a few random star wars characters. Now we are waiting for the fireworks. I'd like to smack the person who decided 12:45 was a good time for fireworks. Tonight definitely wasn't worth $70 but whatever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom