'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

Matt_Black

I would kill to go to this as a Villains nut, and even though I can't I called up the Disney events phone line and they gave me the whole list and I was blown away. As far as Hans and Mother Gothel the woman on the phone said "The last three villains are to be determined." Could be they're developing the costumes. Also I'm curious as to who the third would be. Thoughts?

Perhaps the bad guy from the upcoming Big Hero 6?

wdrive

Yes they did. He was in the Buzz Lightyear show at Disneyland in the early 2000s.

You learn something new everyday...

But looking at videos from that show he didn't even walk at all just stayed in the same spot and looked like he was attached to the floor. I'm not sure how possible it is for meet and greets.

MMDDGPCDC

But looking at videos from that show he didn't even walk at all just stayed in the same spot and looked like he was attached to the floor. I'm not sure how possible it is for meet and greets.
What do I need to type in to find the videos of this show? It will be interesting to see if Disney do make new villains for the event!

wdrive

What do I need to type in to find the videos of this show? It will be interesting to see if Disney do make new villains for the event!

I just put 'Disneyland Buzz Lightyear show' into Youtube. The show was called 'Calling All Space Scouts: A Buzz Lightyear Adventure' A bit of a mouthful.

drew81

Correct. I wouldn't see him walking around. But he was made(at least the top half).

I'd just about die if Kronk and Yzma actually did show up. Also, they seem to be using the Hercules characters more and more lately for events etc- weren't they all but retired before? Either way, glad to see rarely used characters in the parks again.

Matt_Black

No Marvel? That's a shocker

No, THIS is a shocker.

1417460-shocker.jpg

Kman101

Well according to other posters, you can call and they give you the list. It's not like it's supposed to be some well guarded secret. And post the list if you know it then. Just saying it's wrong and he's lying does nothing to prove you are correct and he's wrong.

rodnyh

Guys, I apologize for my attitudes but let face it, we cannot post a list so early when we do not know who is coming out and who don't. Asianway and drew I apologize to you guys but first look up for info before posting a list like that so early. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom