Villains to be Removed from Celebrate Dreams Come True Parade

tirecage

Original Poster
Villains to be Removed from Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade

FYI...Within the next month, the villains float, as well as the villain "party-goers" and all villain characters, will be removed from the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade at the Magic Kingdom. Thoughts??

TP2000

My thoughts? It seems to be weakening an already weak concept. I wonder why WDW management would do that? :confused:

DISCLAIMER: I have only seen Celebrate at WDW via the magic of YouTube. I don't get a full vote in this issue because I haven't actually seen it in person. Maybe it doesn't look as random and cheap in real life as it does on YouTube?

NiarrNDisney

I love the Villians EHH! just another thing I enjoy being tossed in the can. Maybe they could incorporate the float in a parade at DHS.

Figment1986

wait... so they spend the cash for the vocals and such on that float including mixing the special audio only for the float... and now it's being pulled out??

If this is true, is Disney trying to say Villains have no reason to celebrate at all?

Where is our resident Character expert with more information on this...

RedDeath

FYI...Within the next month, the villains float, as well as the villain "party-goers" and all villain characters, will be removed from the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade at the Magic Kingdom. Thoughts??

Source?

I find this very hard to believe. :shrug: There really is very little motive to do such an action. Unless it's simply budget cuts. But I'm not taking this seriously until I see some sources. :wave:

WDW_Emily

Maybe they are getting their own show/parade/production etc.

I HOPE SOO!! what would be really cool would be like a nighttime parade after fantasmic with the villains if its not because of budget, they could make it late at night so lots of kids are cleared out

CaptainMichael

My thoughts? It seems to be weakening an already weak concept. I wonder why WDW management would do that? :confused:

DISCLAIMER: I have only seen Celebrate at WDW via the magic of YouTube. I don't get a full vote in this issue because I haven't actually seen it in person. Maybe it doesn't look as random and cheap in real life as it does on YouTube?
It looks pretty awful. The parade is certainly showing its age and relies heavily on non-costumed entertainers that look like they've just gotten off of Splash Mountain.

Looks like it's the only way to Defeat evil....:lookaroun
Just ask Sorceror Mickey in Fantasmic...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom