Villain Con (Minions) ride to replace Shrek 4-D (rumor)

JoeCamel

Yeah it replaced the Hop floats in the parade. I still honestly can’t believe hop was in the parade. I remember seeing the parade back in 2014 and my little brother was shocked at how small the parade was compared to Disney.

Yeah, they've never gone all in on parades like Disney has, more like we are a theme park so we have to have a parade right? It's fun, short and doesn't clog up the streets for very long.

LittleMerman

This doesn't sound that cool, especially because there are so many shooter-style attractions already (Men In Black, Buzz & TSM at Disney) but I can't judge it before it opens. Just seems they would do something more interesting - the Universal park needs it.

OG Runner

It could provide a dimension other shooters don't if you aren't sitting in a ride vehicle. It could also bring a whole new
interactive element to it if the ride shoots back. Sort of an interactive laser tag.

matt9112

They gut all the stores and ditch the service alley you could have an Eticket there.....

Maybe but they don’t need E tickets right there. What they need to do is tear down the entire Simpsons land and the entire rip ride rock it (and the stage) and build something far better. The park is going to be a joke once epic opens.

tcool123

Maybe but they don’t need E tickets right there. What they need to do is tear down the entire Simpsons land and the entire rip ride rock it (and the stage) and build something far better. The park is going to be a joke once epic opens.
The park is a joke with Islands next door in my opinion, much of Studios is mediocre screen based rides that overall harm the park’s image.

My main take away from this though is perhaps far down the line Universal may decide two shooters in one park is redundant - opening a pathway to Men in Black closing

Tom Morrow

I said this before but the biggest tragedy of this is having the literal entrance of the park be a minions land. It’s just… lame. It’s not a good look to walk straight into that. I wish they could reposition the entrance so that “Hollywood” is the intended main direction once inside the gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom