Village Haus has burgers no more

tinkerbellish

:cry: Along with American Adventure in Epcot, Pinnochios Village Haus was my favorite place to grab a burger for lunch, too. I wish they could have just added to the menu instead of replacing the burgers. Oh well. I'll get over it. Maybe.:cry:

Sir Hiss527

NO!! This really does ________ me off as well. I love Pinnochio Village Haus, and it's burgers. I go there twice a day, when I go to the Magic Kingdom. And that is exactly what I get is a cheeseburger. Why are they doing this?

I know this might sound stupid, me arguing about cheeseburgers. I love the scenery of the 'Haus', and the other restaurants are not the same compared to this one. I will miss it's cheesburgers, and the food. What does Pinnochio have to do with Italian food anyways?

pluto77

I'm glad there getting pizza back in the MK. When I was a CP people would ask where pizza was every day and Plaza Pavillion was the only place that had it, which was closed half the time and now it's changed into the noodle station. Although I can understand why some people wouldn't like this change if eating a Pinnochios is a tradition. I hope Cosmic Ray's doesn't get overcrowded though since if your in Fantasy Land and want a burger that will be the closest place now.

I'm glad I am not the only one who is upset by this news! :( Wow it's been a tradition for a long time going there once a trip for a burger and now, wow! What a shame :(

Sir Hiss527

When I think of the movie 'Pinnocchio' I do not think of Italian. It just doesn't make sense to me..from this change. I used to enjoy eating a burger, and cheese fries..and watching people go on a "It's A Small World". I mean what kind of Italian food are they going to serve? I don't believe it will be any good. Eating at this restaurant has been a family tradition of mine's since I was very little. I am still upset by this news.

barnum42

Sir Hiss527 said:
I mean what kind of Italian food are they going to serve? I don't believe it will be any good.
Probably the same stuff they served in The Land at the Pasta place, plus pizza though I hope they will try something new.

Also, if Disney have finally decided that it's a good idea to offer more than burgers and chicken strips, do you think they will keep Pirates open year round?

scott_y

MKCustodial said:
Really? Gotta try those... But Pecos' burgers... *drools* [/HomerVoice On]Hmmm, burgers at Pecos...[/HomerVoiceOff]

However the best burger that ever was in the MK was at the Adventureland Verandah and their Teriyaki Burger...That was heaven... But no more....

sillyspook13

MKCustodial said:
Really? Gotta try those... But Pecos' burgers... *drools* [/HomerVoice On]Hmmm, burgers at Pecos...[/HomerVoiceOff]
I always get my hot dogs (sorry, don't care for burgers) at Pecos. They have the best condiment bar!!! :sohappy:

Robert O

I think it is bad news to see the menu changing here!!! I have liked the burgers here(but not as good as Peco's Bil's).
All of the fast food pizza at wdw are awful, so if they change the recipe and they are edible that will be good, but if it is the same that can be found elsewhere at the parks it is more lousy food!!!

epcotfan

I'm glad to hear this. I've been disappointed that there hasn't been a counter service restaurant that served pizza AND pasta in the theme parks. Well, ever since the Pasta Piazza in Future World closed. At least I hope they serve pasta. The Pasta Piazza had a yummy eggplant dish. Their spaghetti wasn't bad either. Not a big fan of Toy Story Pizza Planet or Pizzafari. Hopefully this will be an improvement.

epcotfan

scott_y said:
However the best burger that ever was in the MK was at the Adventureland Verandah and their Teriyaki Burger...That was heaven... But no more....

OH I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!! Delish. I wish they'd put the Noodle Station in the Adventureland Verandah. I like the idea of the asian inspired cuisine, but I think it would fit in better in Adventureland. Also, the Verandah was indoors and air conditioned. I've always hated the plaza pavillion location because the seating is outdoors.

Huck

OK, so the burgers are allright, but c'mon...

Am I the only one that makes Mushroom, onion and pickle salads off of the fixings bar? Seriously, empty the burger out onto a napkin and get a big mound of fixins in the paper boat and a fork!!
Mmmmm, Mmmmm I can taste it right now!

Tell me I'm not the only poor fool who does this!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom