Very Probable Sept. Park Hours

nibblesandbits

Ok all...here's what we've all been waiting for...Sept. park hours.

I am thinking this is correct since it appears to have come from the Disney Travel Agents site. I'm guessing the confirmation should be up on the official Disney World site, that these are the correct hours any time now:

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

Happy Planning!!!!! (Just don't call on my ADR date...the 13th! Remember, I gave you all the scoop! :lol:)

disneygirl1

I am thinking this is correct since it appears to have come from the Disney Travel Agents site. I'm guessing the confirmation should be up on the official Disney World site, that these are the correct hours any time now:

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

Happy Planning!!!!! (Just don't call on my ADR date...the 13th! Remember, I gave you all the scoop! :lol:)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Lets hope this is right! You rock! Let the planning begin! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

The park hours on the Agent site is pretty official its what we travel agents use for our clients. So I couldn't see it not being the same calendar that will come on disneyworld.com site. The agent site usually gets the most updated info first, from what I have noticed.:)

I for one am excited since we are traveling in Sept. I just wish the Famtasmic shows didn't mirror the MNSSHP.:shrug:

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting this link. I was hoping this would come out today.

I'm wondering how close the Oct '08 hours will be to the upcoming October schedule. Our trip is Sept 26-Oct 3. I'm having some scheduling difficulties and need to know about Spectromagic & Fantasmic in October.

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

I make my ADR on the 11th :lookaroun Maybe we should campare lists...

Lucky I found out after the park hours before coming in here :lol:

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

Thanks for posting this link. I was hoping this would come out today.

I'm wondering how close the Oct '08 hours will be to the upcoming October schedule. Our trip is Sept 26-Oct 3. I'm having some scheduling difficulties and need to know about Spectromagic & Fantasmic in October.
Well Sept 08 and Sept 09 are very close. The EMH are exact. I know because I estimated my ADR based on 08 and I don't have to make any changes.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I know this is a WDW board, however can someone please post or PM me the link to the Disney Travel Agent Calendar for Aug at Disneyland.

Thanks.....

Actualy, as travel agents, we are not supposed to post any links to the travel agent site (even if it's only to a pdf file). I did check to see if the Disneyland Aug. hours have been released yet, and they have not. You may keep checking here http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage for the hours to be posted on the Disneyland official site.

I hope that you have a great time!!

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We now have the September hours on the WDWMagic hours and refurbishments calendar here :wave:

It's not looking too pretty for September. If I were planning a trip for that time I think those hours would make me think twice. It doesn't seem like a good move to help get attendance up. :shrug:

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Actualy, as travel agents, we are not supposed to post any links to the travel agent site (even if it's only to a pdf file). I did check to see if the Disneyland Aug. hours have been released yet, and they have not. You may keep checking here http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage for the hours to be posted on the Disneyland official site.

I hope that you have a great time!!
I wondered about that...

I got the link from someone else...didn't know the protocol on that one...

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
We now have the September hours on the WDWMagic hours and refurbishments calendar here :wave:

It's not looking too pretty for September. If I were planning a trip for that time I think those hours would make me think twice. It doesn't seem like a good move to help get attendance up. :shrug:
Yeah...those hours are very similar to what they were last year, and you're right...they're very stunted. But then again...I do remember them being just as stunted last year. It does stink that there are lots of nights when DHS is closing at 7...actually, I think DHS is the park that's hours were cut...by like an hour I think...I think last year they were open until 8...but I could be way wrong about that. 7 just seemed a bit early.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I'm a little upset a the fact that I won't be able to see fantasmic when we are there! Only offer 1 night and we will be a MNSSHP! Oh well, theres always next year I guess...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom