Very Probable Sept. Park Hours

nibblesandbits

Ok all...here's what we've all been waiting for...Sept. park hours.

I am thinking this is correct since it appears to have come from the Disney Travel Agents site. I'm guessing the confirmation should be up on the official Disney World site, that these are the correct hours any time now:

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

Happy Planning!!!!! (Just don't call on my ADR date...the 13th! Remember, I gave you all the scoop! :lol:)

BigB911

If you are getting there on 9/25...take your time getting settled in at the hotel and go to MNSSHP that night. They will let you in starting at 4 PM. Otherwise I would go to Epcot if arriving at noon. It stays open until 9PM on most nights. Touringplans.com usually says to stay away from the park that has the EMH since most people want to do that to get the most time at the park.

We arrive on 09/23, and are going to MNSSHP on 09/29.

On arrival, plane is scheduled to land at MCO at 9:20. Figuring DME travel time to POP, early check in, and we'll be on the bus to one of the parks by noon. I was thinking that DHS would be our best bet, but I don't know.

Thanks!:wave:

Upvote 0

sueuk

We are going to be there 24-30Sep then spend a few days on the beach near tampa. I am worried if we are going to see everything we want to see in 6 days. Usally when we take the kids we are there for 10days. But we figured since it was just us, it would be faster and easier then with the kids.

I still cant wait to go!:wave:

We usually go alone now too, and it's LOADS easier to get around - and much more relaxing, specially if you've been a few times. We never have a plan when we arrive at a park - just go with the flow, and have an ADR for around 8pm most nights (no worries about having a bottle of wine with the meal!). Coming from England we're there for 2 weeks, but usually visit Universal or Seaworld and do some shopping and resort hopping etc too. We may see you there looking very relaxed :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom