Very Probable Sept. Park Hours

nibblesandbits

Ok all...here's what we've all been waiting for...Sept. park hours.

I am thinking this is correct since it appears to have come from the Disney Travel Agents site. I'm guessing the confirmation should be up on the official Disney World site, that these are the correct hours any time now:

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

Happy Planning!!!!! (Just don't call on my ADR date...the 13th! Remember, I gave you all the scoop! :lol:)

ThinkTink721

I'm having trouble finding Fantasmic showings, is it definitely Sunday Tuesday and Thursday for Sept?

I want to know too...that is the main thing that I am trying to plan around now because we may only be going to DHS for 1 day & I want to make sure we don't miss Fantasmic. I am also planning to book the Fantamic pkg. Maybe I will call the WDW dining line on Sat. (the day before I am to book my ADRs) & ask them which dates Fantasmic will be shown during the time that we are there. That way I can be sure.
:wave:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I'm having trouble finding Fantasmic showings, is it definitely Sunday Tuesday and Thursday for Sept?

I want to know too...that is the main thing that I am trying to plan around now because we may only be going to DHS for 1 day & I want to make sure we don't miss Fantasmic. I am also planning to book the Fantamic pkg. Maybe I will call the WDW dining line on Sat. (the day before I am to book my ADRs) & ask them which dates Fantasmic will be shown during the time that we are there. That way I can be sure.

When you look at the Hollywood Studio hours, Fantasmic is listed on the far right under it.

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

Tried looking all the way right and below, nothing there. Tried WDW site directly and says they are having system errors and to try again later. Anyone know when Fantasmic will be showing?

Upvote 0

lovepooh

I am also frustrated about the Famtasmic showings the week we are there. The 25th and 29th which is the nights MNSSHP is happening. Our Anniv is the 29th so we are doing something special. So the only time we could do the party is the 25th. I dont know why they didn't make Famtasmic opposite of the MNSSHP.

Right Now for Sept They are the following dates.....

Sept 3,6,10,13,18,20,25,29

Not too many times in Sept. I wonder why that is.:shrug:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

I am also frustrated about the Famtasmic showings the week we are there. The 25th and 29th which is the nights MNSSHP is happening. Our Anniv is the 29th so we are doing something special. So the only time we could do the party is the 25th. I dont know why they didn't make Famtasmic opposite of the MNSSHP.

Let's see...I have 9/6 & 9/10 to choose from. It will probably be 9/6.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Tried looking all the way right and below, nothing there. Tried WDW site directly and says they are having system errors and to try again later. Anyone know when Fantasmic will be showing?

Scroll down to where you see " Operating Hours Information September 1-30 2009" (page 2 of the calendar linked in the OP). Under that will be "Disney's Hollywood Studios" and there are three columns - from left to right ... Date; Operating Hours; Fantasmic

I hope this helps. :)

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

I found it, it was very helpful, thank you for your assistance everyone.

As a side note, i'm limited to Tuesday for Fantasmic, so Tuesday will be a Studios day for me with it being Morning EMH, and Fantasmic

Upvote 0

if MNSSHP is on the 10th of Sept... the calender lists the park closing at 10... don't they close it early for the Halloween Party so the people that are not attending the Partly leave.?

Upvote 0

lovepooh

I was just complaining that on the 25th and 29th the MNSSHP and Famtasmic were on the same exact dates, and Famtasmic wasn't on any other dates that week. Sorry for the confusion.

Upvote 0

BigB911

OK This is very frustrating! I looked at that schedule wrong, and thought I read that F! was showing on 9/23. Second glance, I see that the only day we can see F! is on 9/25 (9/29 is MNSSHP night for us.)

So what do I do? Do I plan my entire stay in the world around seeing F!, or miss it entirely? I will be seeing Spectro, Wishes, Hallowishes, and Illuminations. So is missing this one show that big of a deal? What do you all think?

I think this stinks!:brick:

Upvote 0

Mukta

If you have never seen it, BigB911, I highly recommend it. It is a great show. If you have seen it a few times . . . nah, I would still see it again.

Upvote 0

BigB911

If you have never seen it, BigB911, I highly recommend it. It is a great show. If you have seen it a few times . . . nah, I would still see it again.

We saw bits and pieces last year...in the standing section...with giants in front of us.

I was planning on AK on 9/25 due to EMH night. But what do you all suggest?

Also planning on hitting DHS on our first day, and one other day tba. What would be the best park to go to on our first day if we're getting to "the world" around noon?

Upvote 0

sueuk

Looks like you will be there the same night as us (and a million others!!)We're still there in October, but I want to get the dining package booked this month and not wait for (possible) suitable dates in Oct. :wave:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

We are going to be there 24-30Sep then spend a few days on the beach near tampa. I am worried if we are going to see everything we want to see in 6 days. Usally when we take the kids we are there for 10days. But we figured since it was just us, it would be faster and easier then with the kids.

I still cant wait to go!:wave:

Upvote 0

WishIwasThere

The good thing about going in September...light crowds, free dining, MNSSHP.

Bad thing...free dining, shorter park hours (I guess I'll be getting my recommended eight hours of sleep during this vacation)

Usually I need a vacation after my WDW vacation. :dazzle:

Upvote 0

WishIwasThere

We saw bits and pieces last year...in the standing section...with giants in front of us.

I was planning on AK on 9/25 due to EMH night. But what do you all suggest?

Also planning on hitting DHS on our first day, and one other day tba. What would be the best park to go to on our first day if we're getting to "the world" around noon?

If you are getting there on 9/25...take your time getting settled in at the hotel and go to MNSSHP that night. They will let you in starting at 4 PM. Otherwise I would go to Epcot if arriving at noon. It stays open until 9PM on most nights. Touringplans.com usually says to stay away from the park that has the EMH since most people want to do that to get the most time at the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom