VERY Important!!! MUST READ!!!! Please!

Scar Junior

I agree with the above poster, this is not a place for sarcasm or settling personel vendettas. Scar Junior really needs to take a look at his sad life of making hundreds of negative posts a day on a disney web site. Obviously this kid is overcompensating for the shortcomings of his real life.:cry: :cry:

:lol: haha! nicely done.

Jerm

Exactly.

Anyway, if people have a problem with the thread...report it. I think we could all do without the sarcasm. Just my opinion though.

:shrug:

I could never do without sarcasm. Why do people get so uptight about this? We are having fun!

J

jmvd20

I could never do without sarcasm. Why do people get so uptight about this? We are having fun!

J

Sarcasm is just pure evil, it is a scourge upon the earth and must be stopped! Fun is also highly overrated, should be banned.

slappy magoo

For those of you who haven't seen this auction on E-Bay- http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...m=170096789923 it's for Walt Disney's Passport. The bidding starts this Saturday and the bids start at $3,500. Now I would bet the auction gets up to or over $10k... I don't think most people on this site have an extra $10k laying around. So i think we should the do the following to make sure this passport stays in good hands:

Everyone on this site should donate about $5 to the owner of wdwmagic.com and then on saturday the owner of wdwmagic takes the total he received and places a bid on the passport. Hopefully it will be enough money to buy the passport and then once wdwmagic.com has won the auction, he donates the passport to WDW and makes sure they display it somewhere on property for all to see.

I'm affriad if we don't do this, the passport may end up in the wrong hands and be destroyed by a trading card company and cuts up the signatures and sells them, or is bought by someone who doesnt love Disney the way we all do. This passport is a very important piece of Disney history and needs to be saved, it was only issued a year before Walt's death, so come on people, let's make this happen!

I wouldn't trust any of you bozos farther than I could throw you. How the Hell am *I* supposed to know that donating 5 dollars means the passport would get in "good hands?"

Hoever, since I know MY hands are "good hands," and you all know how good MY word is, feel free to give ME the money. If you donate 10 dollars, I'll even send you a picture of the passport. 50 dollars, I'll let you drive to my house and hold it for 30 seconds.

Please don't delay. This is VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST SEND ME MONEY!!!

Scar Junior

I wouldn't trust any of you bozos farther than I could throw you. How the Hell am *I* supposed to know that donating 5 dollars means the passport would get in "good hands?"

Hoever, since I know MY hands are "good hands," and you all know how good MY word is, feel free to give ME the money. If you donate 10 dollars, I'll even send you a picture of the passport. 50 dollars, I'll let you drive to my house and hold it for 30 seconds.

Please don't delay. This is VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST SEND ME MONEY!!!

I must say, you sir have the best signature on the boards.

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
I can't believe you people are being so rude about this! I was trying to do a good thing and help out fans of Disney, but all you care about is making fun of my idea.

jedimaster1227

They aren't really being rude, but the approach you took with this topic seemed to come off as something else.

Anyways, I find it to be somewhat irresponsible for the seller to be willing to give away such an item for profit. I personally would have given it away...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
If you want the passport bad enough, go to the bank and take out a loan

slappy magoo

I can't believe you people are being so rude about this! I was trying to do a good thing and help out fans of Disney, but all you care about is making fun of my idea.

How is this helping out fans of Disney? It would help *A* fan of DIsney, someone who would conceivably own Walt's passport because I GAVE that person money, along with many many other people. What do any of the rest of us get out of it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom