VERY Important!!! MUST READ!!!! Please!

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
For those of you who haven't seen this auction on E-Bay- http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...m=170096789923 it's for Walt Disney's Passport. The bidding starts this Saturday and the bids start at $3,500. Now I would bet the auction gets up to or over $10k... I don't think most people on this site have an extra $10k laying around. So i think we should the do the following to make sure this passport stays in good hands:

Everyone on this site should donate about $5 to the owner of wdwmagic.com and then on saturday the owner of wdwmagic takes the total he received and places a bid on the passport. Hopefully it will be enough money to buy the passport and then once wdwmagic.com has won the auction, he donates the passport to WDW and makes sure they display it somewhere on property for all to see.

I'm affriad if we don't do this, the passport may end up in the wrong hands and be destroyed by a trading card company and cuts up the signatures and sells them, or is bought by someone who doesnt love Disney the way we all do. This passport is a very important piece of Disney history and needs to be saved, it was only issued a year before Walt's death, so come on people, let's make this happen!

Scar Junior

Why should I care who has his passport?

How does this affect me???

Ditto.

I also want to educate the new and young posters of this forum to know the difference between something important and something not important. For example, this is unimportant. Kids, don't be a fool like "Walt_Disney," if you start a thread... make it relevant.

ToTBellHop

Do you hate "VERY important MUST READ!!!!" threads more than "hate" threads? I'm having trouble deciding which I hate more.
he clearly doesn't hate them enough to not make them. At least mine was satirical...

Really, Disney needs to start a new E-Ticket NOW before this gets much worse. Soon we'll be discussing which bathrooms are the best at Disney World. Oh, wait...

joshwill

Ditto.

I also want to educate the new and young posters of this forum to know the difference between something important and something not important. For example, this is unimportant. Kids, don't be a fool like "Walt_Disney," if you start a thread... make it relevant.

thats a very arrogant attitude. when were you appointed arbiter of what is and isnt relevant here?

you self appointed thread police need to go away and stop ruining this place for the rest of us.

if i want to discuss a harry potter ride, monorail expansion, beastly kingdom, a light rail to the far resorts or even this topic, i will. if you dont like the topic, and have nothing to contribute other than disdain, maybe you should just ignore it and stop trying to bully others.

jedimaster1227

Well... At least you got our attention... I doubt that people are really going to work for this one though... I would hope the new owner donates that book to One Man's Dream or one of the Smithsonians...

Scar Junior

thats a very arrogant attitude. when were you appointed arbiter of what is and isnt relevant here?

you self appointed thread police need to go away and stop ruining this place for the rest of us.

if i want to discuss a harry potter ride, monorail expansion, beastly kingdom, a light rail to the far resorts or even this topic, i will. if you dont like the topic, and have nothing to contribute other than disdain, maybe you should just ignore it and stop trying to bully others.

:cry:

EDIT: PS. I am arrogant. 'Bout time you realize it.

monorailguy01

How about you pay wdwmagic 5 dollers for every person who has opened this thread thinking it is something important.

God I hate when people make stupid treads like this.
I love Walt and what he did, but I think a passport is not needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom