Rumor Version of MaxPass coming to WDW in May?

MJJME

MJJME

Wonderful, it says nothing about occupancy. Irrelevant to any discussion of people in rooms.
And this discussion isn’t about occupancy. This discussion is about resort guests and the fact that WDW has approximately (is that ok for you) 15x as many hotel guests as DL

Ldno

MJJME your logic is out the window with “not everyone” needs to be at the park for tickets. Look at Rise of the Resistance virtual queue, basically if they want to ride, they need to be there rope drop sharp No excuses. The beauty of Magic Pass is that is down throughout the day, I must have gotten there at noon and still have a chance to nab fast pass for Matterhorn, or any e ticket ride, a bit later on throughout the day, but STILL do able. That’s a luxury not Afforded With fast pass +, plus not to mention the fact that Magic Pass is an extra on top of the ticket, disney could do this to resort guest sure, but they could limit this to deluxe rooms, at the end of the day this would limit how many people would be able to nab Fast passes. To be honest that’s a perk worth paying for. Given how you can get a FP every couple of hours, it’s do able to ride EVERY ride in one day Per park hands down and park hop to another park and have more chances at other e ticket rides.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

What does quarterly spending have to do with potential occupancy or number of hotel rooms? The two are not, I repeat, NOT the same. 🤦🏻‍♀️

You've been asked to provide the source of your numbers. Instead you deflect and insult others who ask where you got your info from.

BTW, you joined in January 2020. @drizgirl in February 2015. I believe she's been a member of this forum longer than you, by nearly 5 years. 🙄

Chi84

Premium Member
I will throw out one benefit of FP+ over Maxpass. For a family that does not rope drop, but likes to get to the parks at like noon (yes those people exist), they are not at a disadvantage at WDW like they are at DLR. For instance if I was traveling with a sleep in family, I could book a 1pm Space, 2pm 7d, and 3pm Splash mountain for them. By noon at DLR, a Space Mountain FP would be well into the evening, and they would have to wait until 1:30 to even try for another one.

Maxpass is great for spontaneous Rope Droppers. FP+ is good for extreme planners. Only the paid systems help the spontaneous sleepers.
It's not only about sleeping in. My family likes to go to water parks or resort pools during the day and hit the parks in mid to late afternoon. So MaxPass would not work for us. But when I post this, people respond by telling me that we vacation "wrong" and would be much happier if we did rope drop like they do. People have a difficult time thinking outside of their own experiences.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not everyone at WDW is a local. There are over 36,000 hotel rooms with almost 150,000 guests occupying them. Resort guests would be at a major disadvantage and that doesn’t work for WDW

No

If you believe there are nearly 150k guests on-site right now, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. I'll even throw in some swamp land in south Florida at a discounted price.

Ever been to Disneyland or used MaxPass? Just curious.

MJJME

If you believe there are nearly 150k guests on-site right now, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. I'll even throw in some swamp land in south Florida at a discounted price.

Ever been to Disneyland or used MaxPass? Just curious.
Not what im saying at all...…….im saying WDW has APPROXIMATELY 15x the hotel capacity as DL...…………..and No I have never been to DL and would never go if I couldn't book FP in advance

FigmentFan82

lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 1.08.11 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 1.08.11 PM copy.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 237

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not what im saying at all...…….im saying WDW has APPROXIMATELY 15x the hotel capacity as DL...…………..and No I have never been to DL and would never go if I couldn't book FP in advance

By trying to compare WDW vs DL hotel capacity, you're comparing apples to oranges. DL has 4 hotels on-property, plus all the Good Neighbor hotels, but also a plethora of other things to do in the region.

Consciously choosing to not visit DL because you can't book FP in advance? Wow. Just... wow. We had no problem doing everything we wanted at DL and DCA with paper FPs. Same at DLP.

I don't know why you chose this particular hill to try and defend, but I can tell you that your battle is already lost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom