Vera Bradley

Missymoe4

I may be the only chic out there who does not care for these bags. Just not my thing. I do, however, dig the D&B purses. :D

I'm the same way with the Vera bags. They don't look too special to me. But to each their own. I have a D&B cross shoulder bag with the retro WDW print on it...man, that's sharp and was a huge investment, but so well worth it.

6laurac

As a fan myself-believe me I probably have way to many of her bags.-I can not wait for them to come out. The only thing I am disappointed in is the fact they will not be available when I am at the world in May or August....

Me too-Sure would like a backpack to carry from this line.

bluejasmine

Im looking fwd to seeing them but Im not sure about buying it, they are a bit busy for me and Im not sure about cloth purses.. I do however own several Disney Dooneys..

Tinkerbell397

I was so excited when I read the announcement this morning about the new Disney/Vera bags. I will be in Disney September 17-23 and they will start to sell on the 21st in The World of Disney in DTD. I plan to be there as close to opening as possible to buy...buy...buy.....:cat::happy::joyfull::D

DJMoore2011

I may be the only chic out there who does not care for these bags. Just not my thing. I do, however, dig the D&B purses. :D

Not not the only one, I live near Vera Bradly and let me tell you I do not like the purses. Nor do I like the D & B one's either.

I can't see why you need to pay more then $10-$20 on a purse. That being said it would explain why I only have 3 purses, 2 of which I don't have the heart to throw away because they belonged to my Mom. The third my Dear Hubby bought me because he got tired of seeing me carrying a backpack every where I went. If he wants to scare me he threatens me with going purse shopping ::SHIVERS::

But to each their own.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
vpa840251SMALL.jpg

I have several Vera Bradley's, love them but they do get dirty easily. I'm going to go for the one on the right 'cause it will last longer.

Tip: Spray them with Scotch Guard before you use them, it makes them stay clean longer.

how do they hold up to wear and tear? I've never bought a "cloth" bag and I'm not going to spend the $$$ on a Dooney...

HouCuseChickie

I've never had a VB bag. I was planning on treating myself to a Disney Dooney this upcoming trip, but we'll be there on Sept 21st...so maybe I'll also look into the VBs.

oovwee

Vera Bradley is my one girly splurge. Honeymoon is in January and I already warned the fiance I will return with at least one purse. *evil cackle*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom