Vera Bradley

englanddg

One Little Spark...
"Hey look, I'm going to make mean and judgmental comments about people that like things that I don't like, but it means something because it makes me feel wise and superior."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lighten up. It was a joke. I thought "gag me with a spoon" would carry the intent that I wasn't being wholly serious, but I suppose not.

I'll go back and edit the post and be sure to put in some smiley faces so everyone knows!

Ariel484

Lighten up. It was a joke. I thought "gag me with a spoon" would carry the intent that I wasn't being wholly serious, but I suppose not.

I'll go back and edit the post and be sure to put in some smiley faces so everyone knows!
Oops, my bad! :( Sorry about that.

foreverbelle

As a fan myself-believe me I probably have way to many of her bags.-I can not wait for them to come out. The only thing I am disappointed in is the fact they will not be available when I am at the world in May or August....

foreverbelle

vpa840251SMALL.jpg

I have several Vera Bradley's, love them but they do get dirty easily. I'm going to go for the one on the right 'cause it will last longer.

Tip: Spray them with Scotch Guard before you use them, it makes them stay clean longer.

Thanks for the tip!!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
From the display in Festival Center:
Now if only they'd collaborate with Lilly Pulitzer... muahahahaha!​

Interesting, these are the styles from about two years ago, they had omitted that clear ID on the wristlet and replaced with a pocket and a snap tab to fit an IPhone. Can't tell if these will fit the IPhone. Oh No! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom