Vegan/Vegetarian favorites?

jimbojones

Again I will state that allergies and lifestyle choices are two completely different things. People expect special treatment at Disney just because it is Disney. I eat meat so I will make sure and have that noted on my next ADR so I can waste the time of a very busy chef by having him come to the table and discuss with me what is already clearly on the menu. It's Disney and Disney loves offering special treatment to me just because they are Disney.
I haven't eaten meat in 25 years and I can promise you that it neither inconveniences me nor anyone else. Take you judgements elsewhere

jimbojones

If I may wade in here, I think this is where the disconnect is coming from. Seems like there may be a misunderstanding on when the chef is called out. I believe the angst may be coming from the perception of the chef being called out when an option is available just for special treatment or an opportunity for a declaration of a chosen dietary lifestyle.

Remember the joke: "How do you know if someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you."
And yet it is the meat eaters that are making a thing of it on this thread.

If someone posted, "I love chocolate where are the best places to get chocolate at WDW?" no one would be making a thing of it, they would just let the chocolate fans communicate in peace.

Hockey89

I haven't eaten meat in 25 years and I can promise you that it neither inconveniences me nor anyone else. Take you judgements elsewhere
Having had to cook/deal with vegans/veg at parties... I can say it is 1000% an inconvenience.... Take your judgement somewhere else with our opinions.. Thanks

jaklgreen

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan but I just got back from WDW and had their curry vegetable dish at the Yak and Yeti quick service location. It was so good that I ate it twice. I am actually craving it now. :) Over the last few years they have added many more options for vegi/vegans at the restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom