Uuck!!!! I HATE WAITING!!!

dmlnml

Well, I have 694 days to go (Feb 2011). We were there at the end of jan and can't wait to go again. I wish I only had less than 1 year. :(

DTM93

31 Months. :brick:

But I have DLRP in September and we are planning DLRP for a couple of nights next year aswell just to get through for Walt Disney World in October 2011 for my 18th Birthday and 16th this year for DLRP even though it will be a month earlier, great times, I am very lucky to be going to DLRP but I can't wait. :)

OK we now have 199 days to go.....For those of us who are waiting that long or maybe not quite so long.....Does'nt it seem like its forever.....I can honestly say that I never get sick of Disney people ask (those who don't get it)....Its like a drug(maybe I had to much sugar today) But nope never ever sick of it!!! There is always something different to do, no matter how many times we've gone....I love it....The look on our girls faces even just walking i from the plane into the Orlando airport is priceless.....Seeing the Magical Express ...Everything .....So what do you guys do to pass the time before your trip gets here???? Granted we have a ways to go but me and the little one have been watching past Disney trips DVD's looked at photo albums and just talking about what we're gonna do when we get to disney!! Yesterday after watching some vacation DVD's I went on Southwest to see what it would cost to go for a long weekend next month...I got some great prices but my hubby pretty much thought I was being crazy ,Yes I am....Yes one can wish!!!! Oh well I know we go often, I just love Disney World!!! I think this cold weather is killing me!!!

WoohOO 199 days to go......
I feel your pain!! wehave 199 days to go too. I shouldn't be complaining, we were just there March 1-8 but it was the worst trip we have ever had. No fault with Disney, we traveled with a family that was not trip friendly. We are pretty relaxed at Disney but we don't sleep in til 12:30 ,1:00 either!! After the fifth day I was pretty crazy. Sooo, 199 days seem like forever!

263 days:(. We try to do something "Disney" every 25 days. For example, we will, ( watch a Disney video, Play Disney "Scene It" , Surf Disney websites, plan what restaurants we want to eat at, Plan which parks on what days, Which events we want to attend. Lots of vacation planning stuff, etc..) at day 250, 225, 200, 175, 150, 125, 100, 75, 50, 25, and something everyday the last week. This really helps make the time pass quicker. We "talk Disney" every day. It seems to keep us excited throughout the year.

poohbear95

152 days to go... I too surf Disney websites, look at what restaurants we want to eat at, which parks on what days, which events we want to attend and lots of vacation planning stuff, etc.. My husband, friend and her kids have never been before so getting them excited about Disney also helps with the waiting. Finishing my scrapbook from my last Disney trip also helps with the planning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom