Use Deodorant People!!!!

wdwjmp239

Original Poster
Ok - Disney is supposed to be a place where everyone can go to have a good time, right? But, my idea of a good time is not to catch a whiff of the hairy armpits from some dude who's bigger than a brick house, sportin' a Disney-themed Tank Top.

So, if it was you who was standing in line at the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin on 12/24/06 at around 11:45am Eastern Time where everyone was packed inside like a can of sardines and you had to find the right moment to air out your pits.... do me a favor, will you? Ask Santa for some Right Guard this year... you need it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You have such a vibrant, exciting life that you had to post this within three hours and ten minutes on Christmas Eve? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:
This happened to me at an outdoor concert. Some very rude man came in front of all of us (who had been waiting for 1 1/2 to be close to the stage)
and not only stood right in front of us five minutes before the show began but proceeded to put his son on his shoulders!!:fork: The kids feet were at my nose level and you never in your life smelled feet that stunk like these did. :eek: So not only could we not see a thing, but the smell was nauseating. They started moving alot when the music started and they both stunk even more. (This was NOT in Disneyworld by the way)

Anyway, folks, be considerate of the rest of us and our noses and have everyone in your family, like was mentioned in ntn's post, bathe and wear deodorant!!

Well we all had a good laugh anyway and enjoyed what we could of the concert.

sbkline

The kids feet were at my nose level and you never in your life smelled feet that stunk like these did. :eek: So not only could we not see a thing, but the smell was nauseating. They started moving alot when the music started and they both stunk even more. (This was NOT in Disneyworld by the way)

That whole sandal thing has always been a pet peeve of mine anyway. Now, I don't mind sandals on a hot looking girl, which can be kind of sexy. But sandals on men is just wrong. I really don't need to see some dude's dirty feet or his fat toes and unkept toenails.

So unless you're a sexy young lady, do the world a favor and keep your feet to yourself. The rest of us don't need to see them, much less smell them. :lookaroun

slappy magoo

You have such a vibrant, exciting life that you had to post this within three hours and ten minutes on Christmas Eve? :rolleyes:

and your own life is so fun-filled, you had to comment on the cmment on xmas eve?

yeah, cause we all go to disney discussion boards for profound insight towards the human condition...sheesh, you can,t let people feel ok airing grievances here? who are they hurting?

Rosenrot

This is just staight-up a great post.

My hat is off to you, my friend, not only for ENDURING this, er, experience, but for then coming and sharing it with all of us and just stating your opinion.

You have my applause, mate xD

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
and your own life is so fun-filled, you had to comment on the cmment on xmas eve?

yeah, cause we all go to disney discussion boards for profound insight towards the human condition...sheesh, you can,t let people feel ok airing grievances here? who are they hurting?

They're not hurting anyone. I was just struck that someone would choose to run back from the parks to post about smelly armpits! :lol:

Maybe it was you who wasn't wearing deodorant. ;) I know what you're getting for Xmas =)

I'm comfortably thousands of kilometres away... Somebody else stunk up your day.

TinkerBelle8878

Had this happen in the summer on Dinosaur with a whole family ihaving terrible B.O. in front of me in line. I guess the rule of thumb would be to always carry a can of spray deodorant! :p

"Excuse me sir, can you raise your arms for a moment?" (take deep breath and then spray him down)

Call it performing a public service for the well being of all park guests.

Dubman

Last year my wife and I went to Epcot on a day in Oct when the temps were in the low 80's.. About 20 minutes after we got there, my wife realized that she forgot to put on deodorant. We immediately boarded a bus to the closest resort!! They should sell it in the parks. Neither of us would ever want to be the stinky person!!

Seems that certain cultures just don't believe in it.. When we smell them, we wait a bit to enter the line.

BarryH

I was in the FP for Pooh many summers ago. A guy wanted to catch up to his party ahead and he had really bad B.O. I mean, his B.O. would kill a skunk! The lady ahead waived him through. After Mr. Bad B.O. passed, she waived her hand in front of her nose!

Pongo

I think the real issue at hand here is the Buzz Lightyear queue. Whoever designed that hunk of junk needs their empoyment reconsidered.

bhg469

Last year my wife and I went to Epcot on a day in Oct when the temps were in the low 80's.. About 20 minutes after we got there, my wife realized that she forgot to put on deodorant. We immediately boarded a bus to the closest resort!! They should sell it in the parks. Neither of us would ever want to be the stinky person!!

Seems that certain cultures just don't believe in it.. When we smell them, we wait a bit to enter the line.

Well along the cultural lines if you have ever smelled cumin it has a bit of a rank arm pity smell. Some cultures consume tons of the stuff and it mkes them smell like the spice. Similiar to eating alot of garlic.

MissM

We immediately boarded a bus to the closest resort!! They should sell it in the parks.
Did you ask? I know one time, I needed some chapstick (they got sunburned) and the helpful CM's at the Emporium had a little closet full of random, health-related supplies. It's not on the shelf, but they do stock a lot of things you might need if you ask. I can't say if deodorant is one of those essentials, but I was surprised at the diversity of the stock they had.
-m

AndyMagic

That whole sandal thing has always been a pet peeve of mine anyway. Now, I don't mind sandals on a hot looking girl, which can be kind of sexy. But sandals on men is just wrong. I really don't need to see some dude's dirty feet or his fat toes and unkept toenails.

So unless you're a sexy young lady, do the world a favor and keep your feet to yourself. The rest of us don't need to see them, much less smell them. :lookaroun

Sandals on men is "just wrong"? Maybe you don't cut your toenails or wash your feet but plenty of men do (I being one of them). The issue shouldn't be the gender, it should be how skanky the person is. I know plenty of girls who should never put on a sandal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom