US Cinemas Are Reopening Slowly.

Mouse Trap

Oh I understand. I do not think studios are going to change the dates of the films that were already moved to later this year and to 2021 once again. You will see some smaller budgeted films come out and films that weren't moved at all but large budgeted movies won't come back this summer.

I'm quite confident that we'll see a major release in August, September or earlier.

*As long as something insane doesn't happen again. 😬

Prince-1

I'm quite confident that we'll see a major release in August, September or earlier.

*As long as something insane doesn't happen again. 😬

There is a HUGE difference between September and July but I still feel that if a movie was moved it won't be back. Time will tell.

Prince-1

And there it is.

The ball is now in Disney’s court with the next major release being Mulan on July 24.

Two weeks for now. It all depends on the number of theaters that open. If that number is small then it will be pushed back even further.

brodie999

Original Poster
Two weeks for now. It all depends on the number of theaters that open. If that number is small then it will be pushed back even further.
Remember, guys. The North American release schedule is still in flux, it's not officially set in stone forever. Unhinged is still coming out on the first of next month and if enough people go and see it, movie studios like Disney, Marvel and WB might start moving some of their films up to earlier dates. Same with Tenet.

Darkprime

Remember, guys. The North American release schedule is still in flux, it's not officially set in stone forever. Unhinged is still coming out on the first of next month and if enough people go and see it, movie studios like Disney, Marvel and WB might start moving some of their films up to earlier dates. Same with Tenet.

Unhinged was delayed to July 10th.

brodie999

Original Poster
Unhinged was delayed to July 10th.

Oh... I see. But the North American release schedule is still in flux and it's still subject to change whether many people go see it or not. My only hope is some films like Marvel's Phase 4 movies move up back to this year and next year depending on how much money Unhinged makes. https://www.quora.com/Would-you-lik...r-if-the-Coronavirus-settles-down-well-enough

Prince-1

Wishful thinking but the studio aren‘t going to change the big tent pole movies that were already moved to later this year and 2021.

brodie999

Original Poster
Wishful thinking but the studio aren‘t going to change the big tent pole movies that were already moved to later this year and 2021.
Maybe they will consider it if people go see July movies like Tenet, Mulan and Unhinged. I don't want 2021 and 2022 to be competitive years.

Tony Perkis

brodie999

Original Poster
Hey I’m hoping they do but I don’t think they will.
Well, just like I said, nothing's set in stone. IT's all in a constant state of flux. If Unhinged attracts a lot of people, then movies might change back to earlier release dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom