• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

US Cinemas Are Reopening Slowly.

Disney Analyst

I can't believe how many people I've spoken to are still anxious and hesitant about getting the vaccination. And I am a teacher (who teaches about vaccines and other infectious disease topics).

So many are "waiting to see what happens". I am not sure exactly what they are waiting for.

I don’t know either... waiting for third arms to sprout or everyone who has a vaccine to drop dead?

I don’t get it... millions have the vaccine.

mf1972

I can't believe how many people I've spoken to are still anxious and hesitant about getting the vaccination. And I am a teacher (who teaches about vaccines and other infectious disease topics).

So many are "waiting to see what happens". I am not sure exactly what they are waiting for.
my wife & i got our shots as soon as appointments were available at the hospital we work at. i know of some people around my department who feel the same way, & a small handful who’re flat out against it.
the small handful surprises me, considering we have covid+ patients come to our department for treatment. either way, i’ll respect their choice.
on a different note, i’m really surprised to see how well godzilla vs kong did over the weekend.

Mmoore29

There's already a bit of chatter that something or someone will step in to rescue Pacific/Arclight, especially the Cinerama Dome.

Meanwhile, does anyone feel the Dome should have just refused to play The Force Awakens to keep its scheduled plan to play The Hateful Eight instead, and say, "we don't need you, Disney, we're keeping our promise to Quentin?"

Darkprime

Imagine going back to August 2020 and telling people it would be Fast and Furious not Tenet that brings people back to theaters lol. What a crazy world we live in. Nolan must be absolutely seething haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom