US Cinemas Are Reopening Slowly.

erasure fan1

Since you and I have no clue what will happen I guess time will tell if Disney waits for it to be released in the studio or puts it on D+.
Very true. Disney will decide what strategy makes the most sense overall. Personally I don't see what they gain by continually pushing back Widow and having to re-adjust the rest of the marvel slate as well as their other big studio releases.

Reactions: CJR

Ldno

Doesn't look like Black Widow is making it's newest release date. Time will tell if the article is accurate but I would guess that based on the crappy return for Tenet it will be.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/black-widow-release-date-delay-soul-disney-plus-1234769426/
Yeah, experts are saying Tenet was a risky failed experiment after last weekend and now the studios are panicking, Wonder Woman 84 is delayed until Xmas and like you stated Black Widow. VOD or VOD + theatrical is the only way forward until they get a grip of COVID, but still James Bond No time to Die is still set in to debut late November so we will see... There’s no momentum in hollywood to draw back crowds and even then they are worried because they won’t be making that much money.

Archie123

Yeah, experts are saying Tenet was a risky failed experiment after last weekend and now the studios are panicking, Wonder Woman 84 is delayed until Xmas and like you stated Black Widow. VOD or VOD + theatrical is the only way forward until they get a grip of COVID, but still James Bond No time to Die is still set in to debut late November so we will see... There’s no momentum in hollywood to draw back crowds and even then they are worried because they won’t be making that much money.

Depending on where we are with COVID I would guess that Bond will be moved as well.

Darkprime

Black Widow being delayed is probably a good thing. it will be nice knowing there's a marvel movie waiting for us at the end of this dark tunnel.

erasure fan1

Black Widow being delayed is probably a good thing. it will be nice knowing there's a marvel movie waiting for us at the end of this dark tunnel.
Well, realistically even if widow was released on VoD, we still would have had the eternals to look forward to. And I'm more excited for that one anyway so I'm a bit disappointed we have to wait a lot longer now.

Top Bottom