Updates on Kilamanjaro Safaris Refurb?

BoardwalkGlenn

I didn't want to start a thread on this, but for the first time in a long time that I've experienced the old bridge shook and tilted with our truck on board.

Does anyone know if this is uncommon? Because again, in the many times I've gone to AK in the past few years it hadn't happened to me (except when I was much younger) until today.

I rode it on Friday and was surprised by the bridge effect. Maybe it was new to me. 🤔

Dragonman

Yeah there are several effects that aren't present anymore such as
Big and little red
Speeding poacher vehicle
Wilson's plane
Etc..

GlacierGlacier

Yes at one point the poachers vehicle would speed along a track behind the geysers as you went by. The effect has since been taken out though
AFAIK that effect never ran with the park open. It was there during previews, but stopped then eventually removed.

Again, I could be totally wrong.

EricsBiscuit

I didn't want to start a thread on this, but for the first time in a long time that I've experienced the old bridge shook and tilted with our truck on board.

Does anyone know if this is uncommon? Because again, in the many times I've gone to AK in the past few years it hadn't happened to me (except when I was much younger) until today.
Been working most of the time at least the last month and a half

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
I still say bring back a storyline only make it where Big Red is upset because Little Red is lost and our guides need our help to find and reunite him with his Momma. Return the effects and make the Driver's CB spiel more realistic. If it avoids the preachy and awkward poacher storyline, keeps the effects in working order and still allows for seeing animals up close and personal I think it'd be a win all around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom