Announcement Updated version of WDWMAGIC Forums now live

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
@wdwmagic , thanks for all of the time and resources that you put into keeping the site and forum updated. The new version is a nice update. The only "issue" that I've seen so far is the size of the text window isn't resizing correctly when you multi-quote multiple messages.

BalooChicago

Is there no longer a way to show only unread watched threads?

Other than that, I'm really digging the new site. Looks great on mobile! Thanks for all you do to keep the site current.

jaklgreen

For the whiteness part, click on the lower left corner Style Chooser and click on dimmed full width. It tones it down quite a it - much easier on the eyes. The return to the top is still there it pops up as soon as you start to scroll upwards.

Oh thanks so much. That did help.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I was getting the red "alert" icon yesterday morning, but have not gotten it since even though I have had multiple alerts. Any advice?

NYwdwfan

You aren't the only one, things were not going well during the downtime!

You’ve created a bunch of site addicts - I guess people freaking out that the site is down should make you feel good on some level!

Advance warning wasn't given because it was unclear when it would actually be completed, and I didn't see what benefit it would offer.

It would have only brought out the pitchforks earlier.

Jahona

So this might have been different before, I don't use the forums on mobile that often, but advertisements are showing up in someone's post instead of before or after. It almost makes it look like that person posted the ad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom