UPDATED: Casting for a Travel Channel/Disney Special

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

NOTE: This is a revised casting profile for remaining four families.

Travel Channel/Disney Special - Casting Four “DVC” Member Families To Share VIDEO & Photos Of Past Family Vacations On Disney Cruise Line and/or Stay In DVC Concierge Resorts In Hawaii, Colorado &/or London

Benefits of family being on show:

-experience Disney Vacation Club travel and accommodations, all expenses covered
-an experience to remember at Disney Vacation Club including hospitality, Disney quality and creativity throughout
-have past and present travel experience be featured on Travel Channel show

DVC member families should:
-be multi-generational (possibly have support and travel with grandparent(s)/extended family)
-have experience vacationing and utilizing DVC’s Disney Cruise Line and/or Concierge Collection - with stay in Hawaii, Colorado or London.
-have ability to share DVC family vacation memories by supplying previously shot home video AND photos of family at DVC resorts, including stay in Hawaii, Colorado or London.
-have flexibility to travel SOON - the first two weeks of June 08 to WDW (firm travel/shoot dates TBD)
** families of ethnic or cultural diversity are encourage to apply

For casting consideration please send the following information to: [/B]disneycasting@edelmanproductions.com
-contact information (email address, contact number)
-photo of family
-highlights about members of family (ages of family members, occupations, interests and methods of capturing family memories)
-motivation and experience with using DVC’s Concierge Collection for travel
-please write "DVC Member" in subject line of email followed by destination traveled with DVC Concierge Collection

Thank you for your interest in this Disney/Travel Channel project. Due to the volume of submissions, we cannot respond to every family that applies immediately, but we will get back to you as soon as possible if your family initially is approved of casting consideration.

disneycasting@edelmanproductions.com

Iknewagirlnamed

Sounds very cool.

Too bad I lack the DVC membership and, oh yeah, that small thing where I have to be apart of a family. Darn. Maybe they'd accept a family of one? :ROFLOL:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Why does this sound like its going to be one big DVC commercial on the Travel Channel? :lol::lookaroun

imamouse

I wish I could apply, but my husband teaches college, so he can't take off two weeks in June (summer school). Oh well - thanks, Steve!

darthjohnny

Wow. That would be so cool if they put you up in one of the 3 bedroom villas. But just my luck, my family would be picked to stay at a studio. :lol:

millercv

Thanks for the heads up - sent our info - we were going the second week of June already so who knows! My wife wouldn't be available the first week so I'll have to go without her if they want us then :)

brkgnews

It is a shame they're only picking families. Heck, I took the DVC plunge as a single guy who was 29 at the time... now I can use it to take friends with me and a future family. I viewed it as an investment in my future family's future vacations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom