Update pics I promised (JII pics inside)!

WDW Vacationer

Enhanced images round 2

mail
Ummmm....I don't see anything still!:lol: Red X

WDITrent

Damn let me try one more thing!!!!!:brick::brick:
Try uploading it to flickr (It's really, really easy and simple), after it uploads, click on it, click on "All sizes", and if you scroll to the bottom of the size you want there will be a box with the image link in it (or, the shorter address). Copy and paste that into the "Insert Image" box in your post.

You can try it anyway you want, but this is how I do it, and it works very well.

EPCOT Explorer

Most everything is still intact,with some structural refurb and 21st century tech,we could have an updated version of the greatest post-show ever! We know that as long as the tubes don't burn out the Rainbow Tunnel works!:sohappy::lol:
Indeed!

There is SO much to do with that tech...

Never thought of the blue sky going there that would be great!

I'd like to see a Blue Sky area until a revamp of the Imageworks to bring it back happens. A blue sky area would fit so well in an Imagination Pavillion!
Especially if it was for it's own pavilion!!!:D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
That shirt that says Norway is a must-own! Thanks for the Imageworks pictures. I agree with Martin - much cleaner than my last encounter seeing it. Looks like there's a lot of promise hidden upstairs still...

*Starts humming New Horizons*

:D

KaliSplash

Great pix! Boy, it's been a while! I loved the pin tables, too. And I remember doing the blue screen animatioin thing with my family many years ago, trying to do the movements correctly on cue.

sigh

EPCOT Explorer

That shirt that says Norway is a must-own! Thanks for the Imageworks pictures. I agree with Martin - much cleaner than my last encounter seeing it. Looks like there's a lot of promise hidden upstairs still...

*Starts humming New Horizons*

:D

Shouldn't you be singing One Little Spark? ;)

And yeah, it is very clean! Then again, the last time I was there was when it was open....:(

Tinkyroo

Thank you so much for the pics of JII! Did you sneak up there? I love all of your other photos as well! Love seeing the new shirts!

Beach Club? Lucky you!! :)

EPCOT Explorer

I'm dreaming we can do an Imageworks resurrection! :lol:

Ahhh...:D

Random FanBoy Idea: Wouldn't it be nice to have a new JII where F and DF take us through a imaginative vision of the future on land, under the sea, and even out in space?:lookaroun

Who needs Grandma and Grandpa as guides?:lookaroun:lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ahhh...:D

Random FanBoy Idea: Wouldn't it be nice to have a new JII where F and DF take us through a imaginative vision of the future on land, under the sea, and even out in space?:lookaroun

Who needs Grandma and Grandpa as guides?:lookaroun:lol:
How DARE you say that!? :eek:

You realize 'Grandma and Grandpa' are supposed to be John and Sarah from CoP, right? Bad fanboy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom