Upcoming/Rumored Projects

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Anyone know of something called Project Sunset? Possibly at DAK?

@marni1971

Well, just wild guesses on my part: If it's DAK, then it may have been the code name for the nighttime safari. Or even for all the nighttime shows added to the park: RoL, ToL, nighttime rides and entertainment.

OR... It's a reference to Sunset Blvd in DHS. The last thing there was the Sunset Showcase flex theater. Or, it could be the rumored replacement of Beauty and the Beast or BatB's theater (to enclose it).

spectrodanny

O Canada! is getting anew film:https://.com/2018/11/breaking-new-a...Lzts7i1ADW2Q_iYpSXB8pDO1hDlVUnr8Awjx9xsTtK7zA I'll miss Martin Short being in the film, the pop version of the song, eh, not as much.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I can confirm that Disney will open a Toy Story Land in 2018.

1543595059145.png

Epcot_Imagineer

Hey guys! Is there any truth to the Beastly Kingdom 5th Park Rumor? Or is it completely made up?
Beastly Kingdom was never going to become a 5th gate, but a land within Animal Kingdom. That land never happened... and now we have Pandora Land. So for all intents and purposes, Pandora Land is DAK's Beastly Kingdom.

Welcome to the boards!

MickeyMouse10

Beastly Kingdom was never going to become a 5th gate, but a land within Animal Kingdom. That land never happened... and now we have Pandora Land. So for all intents and purposes, Pandora Land is DAK's Beastly Kingdom.

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks for the welcome

This is actually a different rumor about Beastly. I think the poster said it would revolve around 5 lands and be named Beastly Dominion.

There would be

A Dragon section, Fantasia, Egypt, Australia and a Star Wars snow planet.

Epcot_Imagineer

This is actually a different rumor about Beastly. I think the poster said it would revolve around 5 lands and be named Beastly Dominion.
There would be a Dragon section, Fantasia, Egypt, Australia and a Star Wars snow planet.

Unsure where you heard this, maybe who @Rteetz was talking about, but its false. Sorry! I suggest if you haven't, go look at @MisterPenguin's rumor tracker. I'm unsure if you've seen it yet since you're new here, a lot of great information from insiders about real upcoming projects that's worth a look. It's updated constantly, so you can trust it all! Link to WDW Rumor and Timeline Tracker

MickeyMouse10

Unsure where you heard this, maybe who @Rteetz was talking about, but its false. Sorry! I suggest if you haven't, go look at @MisterPenguin's rumor tracker. I'm unsure if you've seen it yet since you're new here, a lot of great information from insiders about real upcoming projects that's worth a look. It's updated constantly, so you can trust it all! Link to WDW Rumor and Timeline Tracker

Cool, I guess I can stop getting my info from Crazy Mike and Big *** Shirley at the Dunkin Donuts on River Street.

GlacierGlacier

Joe actually posted this on Twitter, to apparently counter whatever misinformation was going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom