Upcoming/Rumored Projects

MickeyMouse10

Beastly Kingdom was never going to become a 5th gate, but a land within Animal Kingdom. That land never happened... and now we have Pandora Land. So for all intents and purposes, Pandora Land is DAK's Beastly Kingdom.

Welcome to the boards!
Thanks for the welcome

This is actually a different rumor about Beastly. I think the poster said it would revolve around 5 lands and be named Beastly Dominion.

There would be

A Dragon section, Fantasia, Egypt, Australia and a Star Wars snow planet.

Epcot_Imagineer

This is actually a different rumor about Beastly. I think the poster said it would revolve around 5 lands and be named Beastly Dominion.
There would be a Dragon section, Fantasia, Egypt, Australia and a Star Wars snow planet.
Unsure where you heard this, maybe who @Rteetz was talking about, but its false. Sorry! I suggest if you haven't, go look at @MisterPenguin's rumor tracker. I'm unsure if you've seen it yet since you're new here, a lot of great information from insiders about real upcoming projects that's worth a look. It's updated constantly, so you can trust it all! Link to WDW Rumor and Timeline Tracker

MickeyMouse10

Unsure where you heard this, maybe who @Rteetz was talking about, but its false. Sorry! I suggest if you haven't, go look at @MisterPenguin's rumor tracker. I'm unsure if you've seen it yet since you're new here, a lot of great information from insiders about real upcoming projects that's worth a look. It's updated constantly, so you can trust it all! Link to WDW Rumor and Timeline Tracker
Cool, I guess I can stop getting my info from Crazy Mike and Big *** Shirley at the Dunkin Donuts on River Street.

GlacierGlacier

Joe actually posted this on Twitter, to apparently counter whatever misinformation was going on.

MickeyMouse10

This is a photo of Joe Rohde after they told him they weren't doing Beastly Kingdom.

Like Taylor Swift and her 70 something ex boyfriends, there is some bad blood between Rohde and Iger. One of them helped create Disney World, while the other makes speeches and says "Lets buy this".

I doubt the Beastly Kingdom (Dominion) rumor is true, but I hope it is. I've seen it on multiple message boards, but none of the just news sites. So take the rumor with a big grain of salt.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

I think awhile back they were even considering a third one, themed to Pirates of the Caribbean, I read that somewhere around here.
That would actually be pretty cool.

In fact It would be awesome if they made a whole Magic Kingdom inspired water park. This way it wouldn't have to be just one theme. Picture what they could do with the Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion themed sections.

Last edited:
Top Bottom