Unpopular Disney Opinions

STITCHGEFAN

Thunder Mountain should be closed and replaced following the Dwarves coaster opening.

Dinosaur is the scariest ride on site, closely followed by Summit Plummet.

3D rides are boring after two sittings and should be updated every other year.

Churros and Dole Whips are vastly overrated.

So is Illuminations.

Getting drunk (not excessively) in the parks is not a cardinal sin if no harm is caused to other guests.

If it weren't for POTC, I would close Adventureland and scrap it all.

Kali River Rapids is entertaining.

DTD needs Pleasure Island.

Mods, please don't ban me for my crimes.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Okay, here's mine:

• I love, love the BAH (that will make me unpopular on these boards)
  • I think the whole Frozen thing is highly overrated. Cute movie, but really Disney, come on! It's taking over everything.
  • I cannot stand Mickey Rice Krispies - bleah....
  • I want a Star Wars weekend once a month, not just May-June. Heck, I want a Star Wars Land. Is it too late to divert the budget from Avatar to creating a Star Wars Land with all of the attractions being closed in that side of DHS? Why, Disney, why Avatar? When you have a much better franchise in the stable now?
  • If I never, ever hear IASW music again, I will be happy. IMHO, get rid of the ride altogether and turn that entire area into London and NeverLand. If Uni can find a way to make a train go from IOA to Universal Studios, Disney, you should be able to figure this out.
  • Who builds a great Tangled tower that is a BATHROOM, not a ride?
  • I rode PPF and was highly disappointed. One of my favorite rides in DL as a kid.
  • One day a month should be stroller/scooter free. If you child cannot walk for several hours (tops 3) without needing a stroller, he/she cannot come in.
  • I think Electrical Main Street Parade is lame and the music ranks in annoyance with IASW.
  • I like my MB & FP+ - just wish you could make the additional selections through the app....
  • This isn't park related, nor is it unpopular (at least I don't think it will be), but Disney needs to release the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL STAR WARS FILMS ON BLU RAY, LIKE YESTERDAY, or in conjunction with the release of Star Wars VII. I spent a small fortune finding them on SD DVDs and it was nice to see Hayden Christensen NOT replacing the original Anakin at the end of Return of the Jedi.

NiarrNDisney

Here are mine:

- I am not a fan of Carousel of Progress, Dinosaur, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Hollywood Studios (frankly I think most of the shows are stupid)

- I am not impressed and never want to stay at the All Stars (never again), Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach, Yacht & Beach Club

- I don't get the hype of Le Cellier, O'hana, Via Napoli, and Whipering Canyon (which makes me want to wretch because I have no patience for all the playing around)

- I do not have any time for Soarin and Toy Story Midway Mania! Waiting over an hour to get on a ride that last only a few minutes seems pointless to me

- I enjoy Prime Evil Whirl and have to ride it every trip

- I feel tour groups should either be put to an end or must travel with CM's who's job it is to make sure the group are on their best manners and following the rules!

I liked Fuego and think there should be a few places like it around property for Adults and bring back at least two clubs for more Nightlife options

- I think Character Meals are ridiculous but thankfully they keep a good portion of families and children away from other restaurants so I can dine without having to deal with screaming, whining, and family arguments

- Personally I think its time to implement that some restaurants are 13 and up or have a separate dining area for families with small children

- There should be adults only pools and wings (room areas) at each of the resorts

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

MM/NextGen/Fastpass+ is a fantastic effort that adds an exciting layer of tech over WDW. Walt would do this, instead of Potter II

Small World is awesome with a fantastic song

The Studios is a gorgeous park with a great attraction roster

The classic bits of Fantasyland look much better than the new FL parts

Puss Lightyear is a waste of space

The Junkie Sparrow overlay has ruined Pirates

Living with the Land is The Land's E-ticket, Soarin' a great C/D

MK is prettier than DL which is prettier than DLP

Pocahontas

Original Poster
I enjoy dining at Pizza Planet.
tumblr_m6bepfODRb1qbxex9.png

The Empress Lilly

My unpopular opinion is that I hate it when people post a series of confusing initials instead of a ride title or location. If I wanna rack my brain, I'll do an algebra problem. And I still don't know what the hell a BAH is.
Big Hat. It is the former temporary icon hidden behind the new icon of the temporary stage in the park formerly known as the Disney-MGM Studios.

wdwfan4ver

I like the old test track better.
I don't want Carsland go to DHS.
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros is a better attraction than El Rio del Tiempo was.
I want Star Wars Land to have Uncle Owen's Smokehouse and BBQ. I created a menu for it matter of fact.
I love construction and refurbishments in the parks.
I didn't mind Castle Cake.
I enjoy Carousel of Progress.
I enjoy going on Liberty Belle multiple times on a trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom