Unpopular Disney Opinions

Monkee Girl

hmmm...there's a lot...can't wait to go back and read everyone's posts, lol

1. Frozen: over rated as a movie and I hate the quick forced presence everywhere. I get it's the 'thing' now...but my god stop shoving it in ever space available in the park! The more I think about it, Hunchback deserves more credit as a competent story with dark mature themed that teach a lesson about more than just true love's kiss way better than this mess :cautious:

2. As a Polynesian fan, I find Dole Whips delicious but crazy over rated (My cousin insists on telling everyone how great they are...but only eats the vanilla...pineapple is too sweet for her...completely defeating the whole purpose of the Dole Whip...)

3. I hated Princess and the Frog. Just like Frozen, it was a horribly convoluted lazy story that appeals more to marketing that actual character and plot.

4. Aurora should be in BLUE in the parks. To hell with the 'kids are idiots' color coding. At 13 princesses, I really don't think they can continue that lie. Or..if they do, then I insist they change Elsa's gown color right now or else the kiddies will also confuse her with Cinderella. Hurry!

5. Beast's name is not Adam! It's a stupid name and it's not listed in the movie therefore not his name. Same with Diablo the Raven which I also refuse to call him. :grumpy:

6. Morocco IS the best country in Epcot ...mmm... baklava...

7. I ..um...like the Grand Fiesta Tour...

8. I like Captain EO...it's so Star Warsy! :D ...in a prequel sort of way :depressed:....but with puppets! :inlove: and Michael Jackson before he went all Wacko! The music is awesome! !HOOTER!

9. The grey stuff is not THAT delicious...

10. I have never had an issue with and actually don't mine the bus system.

Well, that's all I can think of now.

Disneydreamer23

1. My favorite all time ride is Winnie the Pooh
2. I think stitch is a good ride
3. Animal kingdom is beautiful and when some people say its a 1/2 day park I spent 3-4 days there open-close while on vacation

Goofyernmost

He wasn't talking about fleas...he said flees....He was talking about a stampede of mad camels.

I hate it when camels stampede.
My mistake, I just assumed that it was an auto-correct error. I must agree that a mad camel stampede would be pretty insulting and what are the odds that they would all step on your armpits. I hate it when I make a mistake.:banghead: Others hate it when that seldom happens.:angelic:

Oh wait... this is the Opinion thread. I don't have to hate it. Never mind!

GrammieBee

I don't like The California Grill. Every time we have eaten there I have gotten sick.
We don't like Ohana as they serve way too much food which goes to waste.
We have no desire to meet excessively cheerful, over hyped princesses.

Milla4Prez66

-I actually prefer 3-D rides over most rides with AAs (Few obvious exceptions like HM)
-I hope Disney World never gets Marvel rights back
-I think DHS might be the most fun Disney park, just needs a couple more attractions
-I think WS could use another ride or two, and that doesn't mean Frozen overlay over Maelstrom
-Speaking of WS rides, I actually don't mind Donald and the Caballeros invading Mexico
-They should be building Beastly Kingdome instead of Avatar
-DAK attractions outside of EE and Dinosaur bore me, but I love the animals
-I'd prefer Carsland over Star Wars land, but still want a bigger Star Wars presence
-I wouldn't care if they closed the Indiana Jones stunt show

The only opinion someone voiced that I personally found very unpopular was whoever said they prefer Pooh over Mr. Toad. I can't walk past that ride without feeling the sting anymore...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
He wasn't talking about fleas...he said flees....He was talking about a stampede of mad camels.

I hate it when camels stampede.
My mistake, I just assumed that it was an auto-correct error. I must agree that a mad camel stampede would be pretty insulting and what are the odds that they would all step on your armpits. I hate it when I make a mistake.:banghead: Others hate it when that seldom happens.:angelic:

Oh wait... this is the Opinion thread. I don't have to hate it. Never mind!

..(/_-)

Yensid1117

This is the best thread I've seen on here.
-EPCOT is my favorite park
-I could stay in the WS all day and be completely happy
-I don't like fantasyland at all.
-I dread going to AK
-I miss the year on top of Spaceship Earth

Courtney6682

Not a fan of Animal Kingdom...but I do like Everest

I would never waste my time at WDW watching fireworks or a parade

I hate the new TT

I loveeeee Epcot and could spend my life there;)

I love Carousel of Progress

Last edited:

hellowonderland

I like the Magic Bands.

I wouldn't bring a child under 6 to Disney, under any circumstances, ever.

The new Test Track is the worst and my husband and I are never riding it again. The actual WORST.

Not a big fan of Dole Whips and turkey legs are an abomination.

What the eff is Duffy even doing in the parks?

I would never stand in line to meet a character. I get embarrassed enough meeting them by accident.

Shut up, Frozen.

Goofyernmost

I like the Magic Bands.

I wouldn't bring a child under 6 to Disney, under any circumstances, ever.

The new Test Track is the worst and my husband and I are never riding it again. The actual WORST.

Not a big fan of Dole Whips and turkey legs are an abomination.

What the eff is Duffy even doing in the parks?

I would never stand in line to meet a character. I get embarrassed enough meeting them by accident.

Shut up, Frozen.
With the exception of (possibly) Dole Whips I couldn't agree with you more. No as for Dole Whips, just plain, not so much, but as a Dole Whip Float, pure heaven for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom