Unpopular Disney Opinions

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Star Wars in general is overrated
giphy.gif

memethyst

i don't like happily ever after and much prefer wishes.
i hate soarin over the world, or as i call it: soarin over the world of cgi ft. the rubber eiffel tower.
i like act 4 of COP [i like the retro futuristic aesthetic, and the outdated stuff makes it funny. plus it has my favorite version of the song]

JustAFan

Dole Whips are not that great. I don't even think I finished mine.

Frozen Ever After is a huge disappointment for how popular the movie is and how long the refurbishment took. With that said, the Olaf animitronic is pretty amazing.

Peter Pan's Flight is not a great, thrilling ride, but I do enjoy it. If you want a thrill ride, do Rock n Roller Coaster or Expedition Everest. I'll lump Small World, People Mover, and Spaceship Earth in with Peter Pan here. Not exciting, but nostalgic and enjoyable.

I'm fine with an occasional ride in the World Showcase.

Journey Into Imagination with Figment isn't that bad. I mean yeah it's probably at the bottom of the list, but I wouldn't say I hate it.

Primeval Whirl is fun. People also seem to put that one down.

Slightly off topic I guess, but at Disneyland, the Indiana Jones Adventure was confusing and odd. You just shake my car and show me a couple statues of characters? Ehh ok.

TwilightZone

The beginning of the incredicoaster with the light up zig zag tunnel is actually pretty cool and the night effects are cool too. Too bad there's not much else positive about the ride other than at least it's still kinda screamin'.

joshjoned

Haunted Mansion is a mediocre ride held in high regard because of nostalgia
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin in MK> Toy Story Mania in HS
Slinky Dog Dash in HS>> Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in MK
Hollywood Studios could end up being the best park in Disney World in the future.
Disneyland>>MK (this is not really unpopular though).
The Cream cheese filled pretzel is the best snack at WDW
Epcot during Food and Wine is the best Disney park, even if the overall park needs work
Pirates of the Caribbean ride was better pre Johnny Depp.

Last edited:

JohnyKaz2078

Haunted Mansion is a mediocre ride held in high regard because of nostalgia
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin in MK> Toy Story Mania in HS

Buzz Lightyear is extremely outdated. Toy Story Mania on the other hand is not and fits perfectly to the theme of Toy Story Land.

The Haunted Mansion is amazing, but it depends on everyone's opinion I guess :)

JohnyKaz2078

Maybe so, but i still enjoy it more.

And speaking of outdated, I forgot to mention that Jungle Cruise sucks and the jokes said by the skippers aren't funny.

Yeah I don't really like Jungle Cruise. The animatronics feel like they are from the 1980s and the skipper's jokes are rarely funny.

joshjoned

The Haunted Mansion is amazing, but it depends on everyone's opinion I guess :)
I actually like it, but compared to some MK classics like Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain, it pales in comparison, IMO.

Also forgot to mention that I like the "newer" Test Track over the old one, though I like them both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom