Unpopular Disney Opinions

MarkandAmy

Love the thread!

Like many, Peoplemover is a must do each trip for us (multiple times!)
I love going to AK to look at the animals...Once I spent an entire day there (opening to close, anyway) and did not step on a single ride - not counting the Safari.
I love the Backlot Tour and try to get selected for the "Naval - battle scene" every time.
My family LOVES DisneyQuest!! On our last trip, we went three different times.
I have always believed that M&G's are a waste of time.
My favorite time to go to WDW is in August, when the temps are high, the crowds are big, and the days are long.
I have never had an issue with strollers, tour groups, anyone from South America, or very young children in the parks (maybe I've just been lucky...)
Mission:Space is the best ride in all of WDW.
I've never tasted a churro, Dole Whip, or turkey leg. But, I'll have a Mickey Ice Cream bar three times a day.
I despise the Jungle Cruise.
Primeval Whirl and Goofy's Barnstormer are both fun rides.
I've never been on the Prince's Carousel...

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
-I really love the Sorcerer's Hat.
-I loved the wand/Mickey hand over Spaceship Earth.
-The Tiki Room is probably my least favorite WDW attraction.
-I like Magicbands, but don't c
-I liked the Cake Castle. I wouldn't want it permanently, but for the 25th, it was cool.
-I can't stand Frozen. I think it's overrated. It's my least favorite Disney film and Anna is my least favorite princess. I can't believe people wait in line so long to meet Anna and Elsa. I'm really angry that they kicked Aurora out of FOF and Aurora and Snow out of Fairytale Hall just for their arrival.
-Primeval Whirl and Dinosaur are my favorite rides in DAK and two of my favorites in WDW.
-I quite like Duffy.
-I'm not sure if this is unpopular or not, but I'm not a fan of Storybook Circus and I miss Toontown.
-Illuminations is not that great IMO.
-LeFou's Brew is great.
-I don't care for HalloWishes
-There should be more representation of Pocahontas and Mulan.
-Mine Train is fantastic.

Launchpad McQuack

I think the hate for Frozen on these boards is a bit ridiculous. It reminds me of middle school when all the boys hated Titanic just because all the girls swooned over it. It's not like it has taken over the park. There is a M&G and the temporary stuff going on in Hollywood Studios. The verdict is still out on what is going to happen in the Norway pavilion.

I'm not saying people have to think it's the best thing ever, but it just seems silly that so many people here go out of their way to express the "Frozen sucks" opinion (not just here, but in other threads). It's almost like it gives people street cred to dislike the new, popular thing.

Also, another unpopular opinion here...

I think Avatar/Pandora will do just fine, as long as the attractions are good. Think about it...

I bet 90% of guests on any given day have never even seen Song of the South. Many kids (as well as many adults) have never watched Twilight Zone. My wife has never seen Star Wars and has no desire to. However, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, and Star Tours are all popular attractions.

Marc Gil

image.jpg

Yert3

I prefer TMAoWtP over Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

I think wishes should remain the permanent firework show for the MK (I know a lot of you want a new show)

Disney isn't expensive.
This I agree with 100%. I make just a little bit above min. wage and even with rent, groceries, and other bills, my friends and I still manage to save enough money to go every few months.

I prefer the newer TT to the older one

I think New Fantasyland is a decent expansion

I love MM+ and magic bands.

Goofyernmost

Are they even really turkey legs? I thought someone told me they weren't turkey but say it is because that sounds better than emu or whatever iti s

I hadn't heard that one before! Now I want to eat one even less! lol.
That is a rumor that has been going around for years. But, consider this... back a few years ago Turkey Legs in MK were more expensive then 'Turkey' legs in AK. That may have been because the Emu's didn't have to be transported all the way to MK. Also there are no Turkeys in AK, Emu's? Well you do the math. :joyfull:

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Last edited:

minsmk

-I don't really like Frozen.
-I believe that the FC should interact more with Preteens/Teens/Adults.
-Not a huge fan of BATB.
-I like Wreck it Ralph more than Frozen.
-Not a huge fan of TOT.. Kind of makes me sick but the theming is fun.
-I like COP.
-I like the People mover.
-Magic bands can be awesome.
-I love DHS
-I love Animal Kingdom and I am sad they touched it.
-The Safari isn't my favorite.
-I don't get the love on RNRC
-Not a huge fan of Mickey Waffles(The ones I always get are really super dry..)
-I think Pineapple dolewhips are okay but Orange dolewhips are my favorite.
-I'm not a huge Peter Pan fan.

psukardi

And apparently that one qualifies!

It's not unpopular with me. What's the deal with EPCOT allowing kids at these wind down events. It's a bar for crying out loud & now they are letting in little kids - I know it's a money grab but come on. I'm waiting for them to change their policy on the F&W late night party to let kids into that too.

Hockey89

It's not unpopular with me. What's the deal with EPCOT allowing kids at these wind down events. It's a bar for crying out loud & now they are letting in little kids - I know it's a money grab but come on. I'm waiting for them to change their policy on the F&W late night party to let kids into that too.
This....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom