Unofficial Guide 2006

I am really bummed out. The release date for the Unofficial Guide 2006 was supposed to be yesterday 08-08-05. I went to Barnes and Noble today and they said they would not have it until the end of the month. I also checked with a second book dealer Waldenbooks and they siad it was not even in their system yet. Has anyone puchased the 2006 book yet? I guesse I will have to buy it at Amazon.

DisneyBunny

lentesta said:
Hi guys,

The Guide should be available mid-September. We finished writing it about a month ago, and from there it went to be indexed and printed.

Mid-September is better than late September!

Hopefully that'll mean that I'll have my copy before we go! That might only give me a few days to read it cover-to-cover, but I'll manage. :D

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

WI DISNEY FAN said:
The wait is killing me. :hammer:

Me, too! Why Oct 10?! Does Amazon have something against me??? Sheesh, that will only leave me 5 1/2 mnths to read it before I go again! :lol:

Actually, I packed mine with me last year and it was a great refresher while I was there. My family who met us there also read parts during the night.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

lentesta said:
He's also got a feature in this month's Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel magazine, along with David Koenig. (I love the magazine, and subscribe anyway.)

What, no one's interested in whether WDWMagic.com made the "best of the internet" list? ;)

Len

PS: If you guys ever have a question on something in the book, or want to see a new feature, feel free to drop me a line: len@touringplans.com. It may take a while to respond, but I will.
Thanks Len!!! Always great to get the best information from the source!!! Belle

Upvote 0

hokieamy

I also ordered my "bible" as my husband calls it since I read it so much from Amazon. It also says shipment date of August 12 - 18!! I am going in October and I just need it! I do have the 2005 though, so I guess I will just have to keep reading that one!

Upvote 0

adamcav

Its here!

FYI
Just wanted to let you all know that the Unofficial Guide 2006 is printed and out. I received mine in a package today! Very nice.

Upvote 0

swimmom

Just did a search on bordersstores.com and I found it available at one of my selected stores. Unfortunately it's not real close to my home. I'll have to decide if it's worth the trip and gas!!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyBunny

adamcav said:
FYI
Just wanted to let you all know that the Unofficial Guide 2006 is printed and out. I received mine in a package today! Very nice.

Did you order yours online? I've still got an estimated shipping date of August 16-18 on my order... Here's hoping it gets updated soon!

Upvote 0

WI DISNEY FAN

Original Poster
I just purchased mine from Barnes and Noble tonight. I wonder how long it will take me to read from cover to cover? Weeks, days, or hours????? :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom